Share your Amazon Wishlist - 2013 Edition!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
Thanks for the reminder that I needed to change my Wish List address to my new Aussie one! :D

You should also double check that everything on it can be sent here. I always tick the amazon global eligible box when browsing, but I double check by adding it to my cart to see if it can be sent. Sometimes it's a licensing/shipping restriction, other times it's the seller's choice not to.

penguin

Fnord
You should also tick the "enable third party" box, too, so that non-Amazon sellers can send you stuff.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
You should also tick the "enable third party" box, too, so that non-Amazon sellers can send you stuff.
Just be cautious - in the past I explicitly only added Amazon-specific stuff to my list and not third-party companies because I was a woman living alone, and there's a chance the third-party shipper may share the address shipped to with the buyer. So people may want to think about that if it's an issue for them.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
You should also double check that everything on it can be sent here. I always tick the amazon global eligible box when browsing, but I double check by adding it to my cart to see if it can be sent. Sometimes it's a licensing/shipping restriction, other times it's the seller's choice not to.
Great tip, thanks. :) Unfortunately having seen how little was available to our Aussie friends when sending things year before last, I imagine this will cut my list down by quite a lot! Needs to be done, though!

penguin

Fnord
Great tip, thanks. :) Unfortunately having seen how little was available to our Aussie friends when sending things year before last, I imagine this will cut my list down by quite a lot! Needs to be done, though!
We are quite limited in what can be sent here (no chocolates or chips? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT), but there's still plenty. I make sure that it can be sent before I add it to my WL, just to save hassle for anyone wanting to gift me.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Okay, re-sharing the link to mine since I did a major overhaul. All the stuff that can be purchased via Amazon on my list is eligible for global and will ship here.

Hope my list in general is not too confusing - I use it to add links to everything I want (regardless of website) using the Amazon Universal Wish List button - that way hubby has one easy place to go for ideas when he wants to buy me a gift for some reason (though with money tight right now, it will probably be a while for most of it, heh). The items that are from other websites I put a note on just to call people's attention to the fact they can't purchase them via the Wish List and will need to know my address.

Listy list: http://amzn.com/w/P3L0TJ9IH1QZ

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Maybe us overseasers need to do a list of wish things that cant be shipped from Amazon but you know if friends have our addy they may wish to post to us or cause I sometimes find the same stuff elsewhere and want to send it to people

penguin

Fnord
Maybe us overseasers need to do a list of wish things that cant be shipped from Amazon but you know if friends have our addy they may wish to post to us or cause I sometimes find the same stuff elsewhere and want to send it to people
I do have a list for things I want that Amazon won't send me :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm assuming someone from here sent me the Goonies movie. There was no note or indication that it was from my wish list but that's the only way i could think it got to me. It was addressed to me "or current resident" but i'm thinking it was from my wish list.. thanks to whoever sent it :)

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Thanks to whoever sent me the great Lolita sunnies!! :wubu:
Your welcome gorgeous Did you get your Make up I sent at Christmas Time?

I'm assuming someone from here sent me the Goonies movie. There was no note or indication that it was from my wish list but that's the only way i could think it got to me. It was addressed to me "or current resident" but i'm thinking it was from my wish list.. thanks to whoever sent it :)

Puts hand up Hugs I sent it when you were at the hospital thinking you needed a surprise to come home to you have been having such a trying year

spiritangel

AmandaClause
That was you,too!? You always get the sweetest things! Thank you!
I hope I can return the love this summer!!! :wubu:
Awww hugs only little things but happy to make your wonderfully awesome self smile :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Puts hand up Hugs I sent it when you were at the hospital thinking you needed a surprise to come home to you have been having such a trying year
Thank you :) It has been a rough year, I hope the rest of the year will be smoother. Thank you for thinking of us :D

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Sequin the betta is dancing with a jellyfish that arrived from Hong Kong via an Australian fairy-godmother, and Wonton and Lotus are chowing down on Fancy Feast, thanks to the same fairy-godmother.

Oh and CastingPearls is making delicious dishes with the pink Cuisinart mini-chop and groceries!

THANK YOU!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Thank you :) It has been a rough year, I hope the rest of the year will be smoother. Thank you for thinking of us :D

Hugs sometimes its those little things that help us through

Sequin the betta is dancing with a jellyfish that arrived from Hong Kong via an Australian fairy-godmother, and Wonton and Lotus are chowing down on Fancy Feast, thanks to the same fairy-godmother.

Oh and CastingPearls is making delicious dishes with the pink Cuisinart mini-chop and groceries!

THANK YOU!
wow sounds like an awesome fairy godmother ;)