Share your winter looks... :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aust99

Alright ladies... us 'Down Under' girls are heading into the winter season.. I've trolled the fat' fashion blogs and have found some inspiration but I'm turning to my Dims sisters to see what you all rocked the winter just gone...

Post pics, send links or just describe your fav winter outfits...

Thanks ladies... :happy:

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Here's a good chilly/Fall one I loved:

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
This past Fall/Winter I was VERY big on Leggings, dresses/long shirts or tunics and boots. Also cardis with leggings and boots. Accessory must have for me- scarves! I am a scarf whore- think you snaz up just about any outfit with a scarf!

Aust99

Awesome ladies.. thanks. Keep them coming..

Love the dress and boots look Tooz... and that hat is great Crystal :D

Gingembre

radar detector
My favourite winter item was my coat - grey wool, millitary style with round silver buttons. Smartened up any outfit.

Aust99

Around here you saw a lot of things like this: http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524442630554&FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302703875&bmUID=1273524045705

But I'm guessing that would be overkill for your winter :p What sort of temperatures do you see down there, anyway?
lol.. yeah, It's very cute but probably a bit much for here. I'm in Perth and you can usually get away with a coat the thickness of the denim one Tooz posted above (love it by the way) but I layer up under it.... We usually don't get far below 0 degrees Celsius, and during the day it hovers between 6 to 15 degrees Celsius. (don't know the Fahrenheit conversion)
It does get windy though. :D

spiritangel

AmandaClause
well was watching something re fashion tonight and apparently this season is all about layers

thigh high boots (yeah cause we all wanna look like hookers) and leggings well I meet one of those I own loads of leggings

Aust99

That's my plan... dresses, tights and boots... and If I can get some thigh highs to fit... lol. I'd wear them :)

Aust99

Ohhhh.. It was cold this morning:D.... I wore a skirt and boots to work, with a woolly cardigan over the top.. loved rugging up this morning... only thing was it got hot in the classroom.. lol Layers is the key me thinks!!

Aust99

Hi again... I REALLY want to buy a high waist skirt similar to the one posted blow but more in my price range... I know this one would be great quality but I don't have the moola to get it and ship it to Australia... has anyone seen one similar (doesn't need to be in leopard print) or does anyone know of a sewing pattern as I would love to try making one for a fuller figure?

I think it would be a great winter look with tights and a blazer.

View attachment 80831It's online here

Latest posts