• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sharing Something Cool

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinathSuru

Dreamer
I just thought since this has to do with Dimensions Magazine that I should share it here. Recently, via the Dimensions Market Place boards, I was able to acquire a special surprise for my wonderful BHM/FA. Huge shout out to SuziQ for being very accommodating to my schedule and for being just plain awesome as we plotted and planned!

The package came in today, and my honey had strict orders not to open it until I got home, when I recorded it.

I can't tell you how many times he's said he wished he could have gotten some Dimensions Magazines while they were still in print. Well today he got a whole slew of em!

Check out the vid if you like on my youtube channel - An FA's Late Christmas Present
Note: No plugs in this video to send you to my clips4sale or anything, it's really just me wanting to share an awesome moment for us with others.

I'm so thrilled I got to do this for him! And he's still sitting over in his chair going through them talking about how cool they are! Hee. :D

Latest posts

Back