• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

show us the picture of your animals

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
Here is the latest addition to my family. His name is Jack and he found me. He was alone on the street dirty and starved almost to death and I said to him, Little one you wanna come home with me and be loved and cared for? He said yes plus I had some Ham slices in my hand which he gobbled up.

I cleaned him up and washed him and de flea him. and he is all mine and he is barely three months old. I do not understand why any sub human would dump a beautiful pup Like my little Jack on the street and drive off? Makes me wonder if they would do that to their children.

And if by chance slim chance the former owner is reading this...You will never have him back ever, you have starved him with his spine showing and his ribs showing and do you think I would give him back to a shit head such as yourself?

Not over my dead body....He is all mine and mine alone. Animals give me what another a fellow wont give me...Unconditional Love..I maybe many things in life but when it comes to animals, I have a major weakness for them and speaking of animals, you can thank those sub humans on the fallen oil well for shutting off the Alarm so they can get their beauty sleep...now the sea life is dying or becomiing oiled up...Thanks guys. :wubu:

View attachment jack[1].jpg

Latest posts

Back