Show us your Christmas Tree!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

_broshe_

*SIGH*
I have personally moved 450 trees the past week, for my boss...

BAH, Humbug...

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
up with the tree already??? :eek:
where i live we usually wait to the 21-23 of december

yees people!!

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
up with the tree already??? :eek:
where i live we usually wait to the 21-23 of december

yees people!!
If you think it's early now...there were people all over where I live who had Christmas decorations up right after Halloween! Now that's early!!! :eek:

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
I always put my tree up Pearl Harbor weekend. It comes from when my sis and I would argue about what tree to put in the house, that my father quipped to my mother, "we'll pick the tree Pearl Harbor weekend that way we get all of the disasters out of the way." I usually get a live Christmas tree that weekend and that tree will last for 3-4 weeks.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree,
Oooh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree.

Ooooooh Christmas treeeeee, oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas treeee, oh Christmas tree!

We haven't put up our tree yet, it will probably be as spectacular as last years...

Shosh

Susannah

Ooooooh Christmas treeeeee, oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas treeee, oh Christmas tree!

We haven't put up our tree yet, it will probably be as spectacular as last years...

Very cute Stanley.:)

Oh Chanukah, Oh Chanukah,
Come light the menorah.
Let's have a party,
We'll all dance the Hora.:p

Can we post a pic of our Menorahs as well or is this just a Christmas thing?
Meh, I was given a digital camera by my friend Dudi but it doesn't bloody work!:rolleyes::D Nice gift mate, it doesn't work.:D

Violet_Beauregard

Please post the menorah pics!! The owners of our company are jewish, and we have a Christmas tree AND a menorah up! I think they're lovely....

:)

Very cute Stanley.:)

Oh Chanukah, Oh Chanukah,
Come light the menorah.
Let's have a party,
We'll all dance the Hora.:p

Can we post a pic of our Menorahs as well or is this just a Christmas thing?
Meh, I was given a digital camera by my friend Dudi but it doesn't bloody work!:rolleyes::D Nice gift mate, it doesn't work.:D

Shosh

Susannah
Please post the menorah pics!! The owners of our company are jewish, and we have a Christmas tree AND a menorah up! I think they're lovely....

:)
My sister actually has the most beautiful Chanukiah. Chanukah does not start until next week.

I love seeing all the beautiful Christmas trees in city each year. I now work in an Early Childhood centre in the heart of the city. It is a nice time of year. It has started to become very hot here and December 1st marks the beginning of summer for us.

Mmm Donuts and latkes. Mmm Christmas pudding and a roast dinner.:)

T'Rina-MsXXL

T'Rinaxxl
If you think it's early now...there were people all over where I live who had Christmas decorations up right after Halloween! Now that's early!!! :eek:
I hate to admit it but I had mine up a week before thanksgiving, it is just me so when I got in the mood I did it

Latest posts