Show Your Closet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cnk2cav

Soooo, as i was salivating at all the yummies in everyone's refrigerator, i realized how absolutely fascinating it is to see everybody's stuff, so let me see all those clothes in your closet :D

:: goes to snap pics of my closet::

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
That is so cool - and you are very organised...

My closet, hmmm, imagine an explosion in a clothes factory, on a bad day, after a drug bust and you're starting to get the idea. I'm afraid my shame wont allow me to post pictures but I cant wait to see who else here is tidy and who's hanging their head and muttering stuff about 'being busy lately' like I am... :)

Tracey xx

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I'm more of a dresser girl than a closet girl... so I don't think there's really anything to snap pictures of... lol :) But I like the idea.

Hmmm, where can we start a "medicine cabinet" thread??? It will keep me from going through people's when I visit.

:D

Sandie S-R

I'll get a pic later this weekend and put it up, however it's too bad that you all didn't want to do this a few weeks back. When I was in the hospital a day after my knee surgery, Guy (my dh) called me to tell me that my my closet exploded (a la BeaBea - :D ). He said that the rod broke and there were clothes everywhere. I am so glad I wasn't home to see it all. Fortuntely I have a some extra commercial rolling clothing racks, so Guy put all my things on the rack and fixed my closet with a new rod before I got home. All the clothes all over the place and the broken rod would have made a good picture. ;)

MisticalMisty

You're asking for it..lol

This is my coat closet...stuffed to the gills with stuff from school.

View attachment 20849

This is looking into my walk in closet in my bedroom

View attachment 20850

This is to the left...more boxes...what's sad..I still have a ton of stuff at my mom's..there's no place to put the crap..lol

View attachment 20851

This is stuff to the right- it's kinda sad how little clothes I have..lol...I have a few things packed away.
View attachment 20852

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
My walk in is in complete disarray right now...but once I'm back up to speed, I will for sure be taking pics of my overflowing closet.

BTW, I am loving this thread!

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
We had a rod break a few yrs back & had to get it fixed. My closets are too messy to take pics of them. I have 3 for my stuff plus a coat closet which is too small for fat peoples coats lol. But I am so messy and have so many clothes there are tons of stuff sitting around in the bedroom & closets in bags. I am too addicted to cute stuff & esp flared & wideleg pants. I need to weed out stuff that doesn't fit anymore than I can part with. So I can get stuff in the closet lol. I am working on it. Just very slowly lol...

tinkerbell

I am such a procrastinator. We moved in our house Dec 1, 2006, and my closet is still basically empty. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Its pretty big too. Most of my clothes, the ones that still fit that is, are on the floor of my bedroom, or in the baskets. Some are still in my dressers, but thats mostly because they are too small. I really need to actually clean out and get rid of stuff that I cant wear, or no longer would wear even if they did fit. :doh: :doh:

EvilPrincess

I would apologize for the messy state of my closet but "phffttt" it usually looks worse- the piles of clothes are now decorating the laundry room so it was a good opportunity to snap some pictures.

My closet really isn't a closet, more along the lines of a room off of my bedroom (old house, lots of remodels, and abracadabra a 11 foot by 12 foot walk in with windows) The last work on the closet was having the floors refinished- now it needs painting ect...

Looking in from the bedroom
e-1.jpg

Right side
a-1.jpg

Right side - lower view
b-1.jpg

Looking to the back wall
d-1.jpg

Left side
c-1.jpg

blueeyedevie

EvilPrincess, I am so in aww. A whole room for a closet.. I have to share a itty bitty half closet ... Shoes on the back of the door , under the bed.. Insane. If I had a hole room It would look like orginataion heaven... YOUR now in my top list of people to admire..

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
Shoot, I don't have that many clothes (good thing since I don't have a walk in) but I'd be thrilled to have some place to put the damn ironing board where I could leave it up but not have to look at it!

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
fun!
at first i was going to tidy everything up and make it all pretty and yank out my cleanest clothes but meh. keep it real. laundry pile and inside-out hanging and everything.

here's a dim view of the ingress - mostly so you can see that there's also a big shelf where i keep all my laundry and cleaning stuff, and also that i have a cool 1970s intercom with a picture of paris hilton eating a cheeseburger taped to it.
257313078.jpg

here's one side, where a large bookshelf full of books and knicknacks sits inexplicably on top of a dresser with three completely overstuffed lingerie drawers.
257313077.jpg

tiny door leads to tiny bathroom, joe strummer looks down on shoe pile.
257313079.jpg

clothes rack starting from left:
257313084.jpg

middle:
257313083.jpg

right:
257313082.jpg

yep.
somewhat organized chaos. metaphor for my life.

BubbleButtBabe

No one cares anyway
You're asking for it..lol

This is my coat closet...stuffed to the gills with stuff from school.

View attachment 20849

This is looking into my walk in closet in my bedroom

View attachment 20850

This is to the left...more boxes...what's sad..I still have a ton of stuff at my mom's..there's no place to put the crap..lol

View attachment 20851

This is stuff to the right- it's kinda sad how little clothes I have..lol...I have a few things packed away.
View attachment 20852

Last count I had was 36 and that wasn't even all the Barbie boxes...*sighs* I have a 12x10 storage building crammed full,a small garage 1 of my brothers and I built crammed full,my addition on my house full but some in the side room is mine...I can't seem to let go of some of my mom's knickknacks and then add both of what my transit kids bring back home so I am to overflowing......I have 4 boxes of knickknacks that I am getting rid of as soon as I can convince my kids to get rid of most of their stuff!

I am going to let them decide what they want to keep of my stuff and the rest will be sold or given away...I am getting to the age I do not want to keep things they have to get rid of after I am gone..

Tracyarts

My closet is pretty small and awkwardly shaped. It's in the corner of the master bedroom bathroom/dressing room. So there was only one angle to really get a photo.

inthecloset.jpg

What you can't see... on the right is a wood shelving unit that holds my purses, totes, wallets, etc... and baskets with my hair accessories. It's obscuring the other half of the "L" closet rod that holds my jeans and tee shirts and casual tops and things like caftans and robes. On the left is a sweater stacker with my sweaters and on the very left hand corner on the little short bit of wall is a rack that holds my earrings. The various hatboxes do hold hats (I belong to the "red hat society" and have a bunch of pink hats, among other hats...) and gloves too. The vintage purses, wicker hampers, and old vanity/train cases hold scarves, jewelry, handkerchiefs, and other little odds and ends.

Tracy

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
I'm more of a dresser girl than a closet girl... so I don't think there's really anything to snap pictures of... lol :) But I like the idea.

Hmmm, where can we start a "medicine cabinet" thread??? It will keep me from going through people's when I visit.

:D

ROFL

When I have fundraisers at my house, I put a sign in the mediciine cabinet that says, "Did You Ask If You Could Look???"

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
I got all ambitious one day and got all my summer clothes out to hang in my closet. Then it got cold again. So this weekend, I FINALLY put up the winter clothes, but still don't have the summer ones in the closet.

It's hopeless. It's desperate...my closet needs a vacation.