Quantcast

Show Yourself! The Pic Pressure Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Tired of wondering who the man/woman/creeper is behind the posts?? Who would you like to see reveal him or herself here at Dimensions?

Who hasn't posted a photo since they joined so long ago? Who's still using their same profile pic circa 1995, 80's hair and all? Dorian Gray? I think not. It's time for an update. And we demand one now. ;)

Perhaps with enough peer pressure, we can get those folks to show themselves.

It's time for your close-up, Norma!

(I was just reading some posts and wondering "wtf are you for real?" and this thread came to mind... if the idea blows, may it be ignored, die, and quickly make its way to page 2 and beyond... )

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
Tired of wondering who the man/woman/creeper is behind the posts?? Who would you like to see reveal him or herself here at Dimensions?

Who hasn't posted a photo since they joined so long ago? Who's still using their same profile pic circa 1995, 80's hair and all? Dorian Gray? I think not. It's time for an update. And we demand one now. ;)

Perhaps with enough peer pressure, we can get those folks to show themselves.

It's time for your close-up, Norma!

(I was just reading some posts and wondering "wtf are you for real?" and this thread came to mind... if the idea blows, may it be ignored, die, and quickly make its way to page 2 and beyond... )
Good idea for a thread! I'll have to put some thought into who's picture I want to see but I'm voting for this thread to make it to page 2 and beyond!

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Thanks for the support, FGF. We'll see how it goes.

I thought of three people:

HeyYou - who inspired the thread

OldTimer76 - I've seen you compliment pics all over this site, but have you ever posted one?

Stroker Ace - I was more curious as to the man behind the name when you were Turd Ferguson, but I'll ask anyway.

Your audience awaits with gifts of rep to bestow upon you for taking on the challenge. :)

P.S. - No random pics of strangers pulled off Google allowed. ;)

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
OldTimer76

Heyyou

HeavyDutySomeNumber

NoWayOut

kioewen

Mountaindew

CleverBomb

GentlemanZombie

TimeTraveller

If I were to include chat room people...there would not be enough energy in my fingers. ;)

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Fine, be that way.
Not quite new, and some of you may have seen it before:

-Rusty
(It's hosted in a rather ephemeral manner, and I don't expect it to stay up long).

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
OldTimer76

Heyyou

HeavyDutySomeNumber

NoWayOut

kioewen

Mountaindew

CleverBomb

GentlemanZombie

TimeTraveller

If I were to include chat room people...there would not be enough energy in my fingers. ;)

GAHAHAHAHA! LOL HeavyDuty24,i did get a laugh out of that that was funny.LOL :D but seriously i have posted 2 pics before,one in the show your face/indroduction thread,and one in the recent picture of you thread.i think they went unoticed though. :( one was even recent like from December of last year only like 2 something months ago...

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
i find the recent pic one from like 2 months ago and the show your face one.im an ugly mofo,but you guys asked for it.LOL

^like a year ago.

^like 2 months ago.
sorry it was from POF.that was like the only ones i had lying around.LOL and i really don't take alot of photos so.:blush:

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
GAHAHAHAHA! LOL HeavyDuty24,i did get a laugh out of that that was funny.LOL :D but seriously i have posted 2 pics before,one in the show your face/indroduction thread,and one in the recent picture of you thread.i think they went unoticed though. :( one was even recent like from December of last year only like 2 something months ago...
Ah, OK! I don't tend to live in those threads. Good job. Now, light a fire under the butts of the others listed!

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
Ah, OK! I don't tend to live in those threads. Good job. Now, light a fire under the butts of the others listed!

LOL!!!!! yeah i only went there a couple of times,i posted pics,and i visit from time to time.LOL ok light those butts! LOL! i did it everyone,so can you,and im the shyest of the shy at that.LOL and you are pretty mossystate just thought i'd put that out there.:blush:

Latest posts