Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
getting out of the shower n realizing you didnt wash out the conditioner -.-
Yup - guilty, and also I’m one that has embraced dry shampoo. I have purple hair that fades quickly with washing! And damn dry shampoo can give a girl volume! B

Unbasher

Did you guys know That rye flour mixed with water makes an excellent shampoo? Just make sure it's homogeneous and then massage that paste into your scalp. It's amazing for people with allergies or dandruff because it cleans your hair thoroughly and you will not have a bad reaction.

The only bad experience I had was the fear I lived through when I realized at the airport that a 2-week supply of rye flour closely resembles something they could arrest me for! Fortunately, however, dogs aren't trained to sniff out flour. Vacation went over as planned ;)

Last edited:

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
You guys must be taking really long showers to have some of these very complex thoughts. I’m usually just trying to lather rinse repeate in the right order!
If I could find waterproof paper, a laptop, or notebook computer, I could solve all the ills of the world in the shower. Some of my best ideas occur when the hot water is cascading down my body, the steam fogs up the glass, and the scent manly body wash permeates the air. Some of my best stories were sparked in the shower. Things would be even more interesting if I had someone to bounce ideas (and other things) off while pruning up and getting squeaky clean.:p

HUGEisElegant

Did you guys know That rye flour mixed with water makes an excellent shampoo? Just make sure it's homogeneous and then massage that paste into your scalp. It's amazing for people with allergies or dandruff because it cleans your hair thoroughly and you will not have a bad reaction.

The only bad experience I had was the fear I lived through when I realized at the airport that a 2-week supply of rye flour closely resembles something they could arrest me for! Fortunately, however, dogs aren't trained to sniff out flour. Vacation went over as planned ;)
LOL! Yeah, that might be something to explain at security! "It's rye flour! Honest! I'd bake a loaf of rye bread to prove it, but I've got a plane to catch!" lol :p That's an interesting shampoo alternative I had never heard of before though! I keep my hair very short, so that just might be something I might try! Thanks! :)

squeezablysoft

The whole year of 2020 has been like that weird alternate dimension feeling of the holidays where you're stuck with your family and nobody knows/cares what time/day of the week it is and it's considered perfectly acceptable to eat 12 pounds of fudge and a whole baked ham, wear sweatpants everyday and fight strangers to the death at the store. Except instead of festive it's frightening and everyone's fighting over toilet paper and hand sanitizer instead of toys and electronics.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
You guys must be taking really long showers to have some of these very complex thoughts. I’m usually just trying to lather rinse repeate in the right order!
I keep waiting for someone to show up to do my back but I just get all pruney waiting.;)

Joker

I don't take showers I take baths. That said If I wanted a thought in the shower it would never come to me relaxing like I do in my non rushed way of living.

JavaRedmountain8

Thank goodness I have a shower chair! It's a big one meant for huge bodies plus I have another one to plop my belly up on for easier wash! My belly is getting too heavy to lift! It's worth the struggle!

Latest posts