Showering together

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barbsjw

Do any other couples here like to shower together? Roger and I usually do, because it's more fun (it also saves water). We have a nice big shower with a rain shower head.

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
I like it. Our shower is big enough but when we re-do that bathroom we are putting 2 faucets in so it’ll be even better when we shower together.

Bigdj1977

We used to years ago and (a combined) 400 lbs. of gain ago. Our shower is old and fairly small plus we both use a shower chair for comfort. We still have fun helping each other dry off and lotion afterwards …

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oh, this is THE BEST thought I have ever had in my head. I have to say that I have had many a nice shower with a young lady (or two) in my day. But I will admit that showering with Hannah was by far the best experience I have EVER had. Too bad it looks like I'll never get that opportunity again.

mathfa

I absolutely adore showering with my girlfriend. We only showered once in the first four years of our relationship because we were dorm students and long-distance. This year I was able to start visiting her in her apartment and 😍 absolutely amazing.

Latest posts