• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sideshow Attraction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uno

Part 1

“I can’t believe you talked me into this. You know I have work in the morning.” Shane sighed with frustrations. to Mya. His friend had done what she always does in getting him to step out of his rigid, scheduled comfort zone. This time it meant taking a trip to the circus while it’s still in town.

“Oh come on, you’re always going on and on and on how work is so stressful and you take any time off. So you go out on a work night, God forbid you have a little fun and *gasp* maybe have to call in late or take tomorrow off. Your world as you know it won’t change if we have one night of fun at the circus!” Mya tells her stick in the mud friend.
They traverse the circus, pockets full of tickets, taking in the sights of the animals on display and riding Ferris wheel. Mya holds back her most smug of smiles seeing that Shane is actually enjoying himself and resist the urge to yell that she told him so. The sights and rides continue to entertain the two as they stumble upon a booth separated from everything else. In it sits a tall buxom blonde lady who dressed as though she stepped out of the renaissance in a lavish yellow gown and green eyes that tell a story of a women who’s seen and done things in this world that are not for the faint of heart. With a accent that sounded sounded vaguely French the woman in the booth stood and introduced herself to Shane and Mya. “Well hello there. Welcome to my little slice of the world. I am Madame Elise.” Drawn in by Madame Elise’s charisma, an excited Mya and skeptical Shane step to the window of her booth.

“And what do you do here ma’am” the 5’7” Mya asks while trying to maintain eye contact and not loss herself gawking at Madame Elise’s well endowed top. Shane was attempting the same but to lesser success. Mya was not one to usually be distracted by another woman given her confidence in her own beauty standing at medium height and loving the curves on her own body. At 257lbs, she was quite voluptuous with her weight distributed evenly giving her her own well blessed chest, a cute belly and well rounded bottom and legs. With that being said, there was just an air about Elise that just drew others attention.

Again, Shane was losing his battle of will against this mysterious lady’s form. At 6’1 and 305 lbs, Shane didn’t consider himself ugly but he was a tad sensitive about his weight and also knew not every woman would be attracted to him. He knew Mya wasn’t turned off by his round belly or thick thighs but their relationship hadn’t moved beyond being friends so to have Elise talking to him and show an interest even if she had him pegged as an easy mark … she definitely had his attention.

Madame Elise knew she had both of her guest’s attention and decided to play with them a little, “What do I do? A number of things: for some I’m a spiritual guide, for some a sympathetic ear, for this circus’ manager I do the taxes, but for you two dears, how about a game. I guess your weights. I win and you’re down a ticket. You win and you get to keep all your tickets because everything from the rides to the show to the food is on the house.”

“Sounds simple enough!” Mya exclaimed. “Do me first.”

“My dear I’ll love to … do you … first.” Elise said in a low, gutteral tone make Mya and Shane blush.

“Hmm … how about … two hundred … and fifty-seven luscious pounds here”

Mya, shocked by her accuracy, could only hand Elise her ticket saying “g good guess.”

“Wow, um my turn I guess.” Shane sighed.

“Hmmm …” Elise gave Shane a stare that felt like she was looking deep inside him to his soul before she stated, “lets see four hundred and sixty-three pounds. Quite the big boy.”

A shocked, angered look took over Shane’s face while Mya tried her best to stifle a laugh. “What the hell lady! I know I’m fat but you don’t have to insult me! I’m only 300 pounds…”

Slyly smiling Elise attempts to calm her angered guest, “perhaps I misspoke … in any case, you my dear have won so here is a special token. Keep hold of it. It gives you admission to all the delights we have to provide here.”

“Um okay, thanks.” Shane slowly took the token turning to Mya, “So uh lets go and see what else is going on around here.”

As Shane and Mya walk off further into the circus as Madame Elise watches them go, “Farewell for now my delicious dears. Oh the big things I see coming your way.”

“Four hundred and sixty-three pounds, the nerve of her” Shane sighed under her breath as the two head to another part of the circus. Mya tries to salvage the night as they almost bump into a food cart, “Come on we both know you’re not that big. And now we’ve got that free admission token out of it. Sooo, you can treat me to a snack.” Still slightly aggravated, Shane did feel a little peckish. “Okay, I guess I could go for a hot dog or too.”

As the two stood before the large selection at the food cart one of the two vendor working at the cart asked, “what’ll it be?”

“I’ll have three hot dogs, a funnel cake and a Pepsi.” Mya said as if it was routine. Shane looked at her puzzled before holding is token up for the vendor to see it and said without really thinking, “I’ll have four hot dogs, a funnel cake, a box of chocolate raisins and a Pepsi.” After receiving their plates from the now smiling vendor, Shane and Mya found a picnic table that was fortunately right next to the food cart to sit at. “Ugh, why did I get all this, there’s no way I’m going to eat it all.” Shane said before taking his first bite, looking at how the hot dogs had enormous franks and was stuffed to the brim with chilli, cheese and onions, whereas Mya was well into her first. “Umm. I know right, but these are really good” Mya replied with her mouth full. Hearing this, Shane took his first bite, which was immediately followed by a second bite before the first was fully swallowed. The rest of their food seemed to blur into a steady stream until it was all gone. As they took a collective sigh Shane oddly still felt hungry, looked to Mya and said, “You right that was good but …” when he was cut off by his friend saying, “I could go for some more.” That was all the affirmation that Shane needed to raise his hand to get one of the vendors attention and ask, “Can we get a second order of what we just had?” Before he could get an answer, Mya looked at the menu on the side of the cart and interjected, “And can we get some cheese nachos, a couple of hamburgers, those chili fries sound good too, and some cotton candy.” Before Shane could day anything the vendor answered, “Right away!”

“What the hell … did you forget the milkshake?” Shane tried using sarcasm trying to mask his utter shock. No selling her detecting her friends obvious tone, Mya look at the menu and called his bluff, “And we’ll take two strawberry milkshakes.” In no time at all the table with orders just for them. Shane wanted to protest but Mya was lost in the food as soon as it hit the table as the first handful of chilli fries went through her lips and met her tongue. The euphoria was transparent on her face as she picked a hamburger to follow the fries. Almost hypnotized by the joy his friend was exhibiting, Shane started shoveling a hamburger into his mouth. He was now too experiencing bliss visible on Mya. After the first bite into the burger, Shane immediately taking another bite without completely chewing the first bite. Both mouths were being filled to capacity, constantly chewing, opening only to take in more bites as after a swallow.
Below the picnic table, another sign of their blissful indulging was appearing. As the food above the table disappeared, more of the bellies were appearing. A space of flesh opening between Mya’s pants and her shirt. The bottom of Shane’s belly encroaching on his lap, his shirt riding up and just keeping his belly button covered. As the gorging continues, they attract the attention of circus goers and workers alike along with a certain yellow gown with a devilish smile on her face.

Nearing the end of the feast, Mya the last of a funnel cake in front of her and places a hand under the table caressing her exposed belly. With a small belch and moan she submits, “whew, I’m done.” Shane looked at what was left on the table and not remembering ordering even what was left. Among the remains were still some fries, hotdogs, and pizza he absolutely didn’t remember. He attempted to give in, “Okay, I don’t even remember us getting that. I am done.” As he began attempts to get up he felt Mya’s hand under the table gripping the exposed part of his belly. “You can’t let what’s left go to waste. I can’t take another bite but you can finish it.” She said as her gripping transition to a circular rubbing of his exposed stomach. Shane felt conflicted. He was stuffed, having never eaten so much in one sitting let alone a very public sitting where he knew they had been getting stares. But at the same time, Mya’s coaxing was stirring so many feelings inside of him. The tension in his stomach eased slightly and the reached for both the fries and the pizza. Folding slices and placing the fries in the middle. The salty and greasy taste food mixing with Mya’s touch was intoxicating … arousing. Shane ate with a new burst of gusto until the last of the food was gone and he released a long loud “BUURP.” Exhausted, Shane looked over an equally exhausted looking Mya who whispered to him, “Good Boy.” Then everything got hazy and went black.

Latest posts

Back