Sinister, Right?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Which do you fap-favour?

• Lefty

• Righty

• I don't fap, as I am a robot.

• IT TAKES TWO HANDS TO TAME THIS BRONCO.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Why would one fap if you maybe have a woman to do that for you? =P

so beautiful yet so naive... ;)

not all of us are blessed with gorgeous FFAs to take care of the handy work around the house, ifyaknowwhati'msayin'! ;);)

even if you do have someone around to lend a hand the good old Old Fashioned seems to be sorely overlooked in the sexual day-to-day.

but as for me i use the right hand, with a little auxilary support from the left. sometimes i switch it up (i call it the stranger :D) but it's not often.

MrBob

Why would one fap if you maybe have a woman to do that for you? =P

Even if a man has a woman to do it for him there are still times when he gets the urge to take care of things personally. Plus we really don't want women to know how often we're doing it.

Broadside

Ok, I put "It takes Two" but not why you might think.

See, when I'm sitting down, I use my left hand. When I'm laying down I use my right.

And if I'm using a fleshlight, well... I mean that's just all over the place so... who knows.

Yeah, I know, I'm a slut. :blush:

theronin23

In Remembrance
Ok, I put "It takes Two" but not why you might think.

See, when I'm sitting down, I use my left hand. When I'm laying down I use my right.

This is me, but flip flop the hands. Sitting - Right, Laying - Left.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
It's all in the wrist any way bebbeh xD

But...yeah, sometimes you gotta wrestle the 'python' yerself...

Rathkhan

I'm a total Righty!! Every time I stroke, regardless of orientation.

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
Those who don't fap...use a robot :)

I am lefty so I guess we can assume where my tendencies gravitate towards

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Left, right, robots, feet, various phallic vegetables, other people, shower, furniture, a stiff breeze... I'm the MacGuyver of diddling. Give me a chewing gum and a rubber band ANY day.

MrBob

Left, right, robots, feet, various phallic vegetables, other people, shower, furniture, a stiff breeze... I'm the MacGuyver of diddling. Give me a chewing gum and a rubber band ANY day.
Robots? Are we talking a toy megatron or Twiki from Buck Rogers?

ManBeef

I have to alternate. But more so with the left. Sometimes I simply skip the hands && just start dry humping random stuff or even punching the manbeef til I pop like an over filled Ziplock. Yummy days

ManBeef

.....what the fuck are you talking about?

y'know...on second thought...I don't even wanna know.

Well see here Ronin fellow. There is a small group of people that take "beating it" literally. The act of "abusing" the special member actually brings forth orgasm. So what that whole thing there is saying is that I like to beat my beef (obvious) til it pops like an over filled Ziplock (if you over fill a Ziplock it has the potential of busting. Popping or busting are used to describe one that has ejaculated) Now I can't say that I am going Mike Tyson on my wang but I do like to bend it or hit it because its more sensation then the average jerk. So if you would have just looked into the obvious pervo joke there it would have been clear to you buddy. But I'm sure you got that already but just wanted to poke at me a lil. So onward Ronin, poke away. I still love you

Latest posts