Sitting on chairs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tinytoddy

I know many of you may find this weird, but I love looking at girls sitting on chairs like this. It is more of a comparison of how much smaller my butt is than theirs. My butt easilly fits in a chair like this where most, even prtite women totally cover, or hang off the edge. I have more pics if anyone is interested.

View attachment sitting on chair.jpg

tinytoddy

I know many of you may find this weird, but I love looking at girls sitting on chairs like this. It is more of a comparison of how much smaller my butt is than theirs. My butt easilly fits in a chair like this where most, even prtite women totally cover, or hang off the edge. I have more pics if anyone is interested.
And here is a picture of me. As you can see I have plenty of room to spare. And no this is not photoshopped.

View attachment time out.jpg

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
This thread is not appropriate for the board you placed it on. I've moved it to the weight board, where it is appropriate.

/mod.

Ryder239

Girls asses are always larger and luscious than mens. I also enjoy watching them sit on chairs, or anything else for that matter. I notice whether and to what extent they show a crack, how deep tje crack is which tells me rye fleshiness of their buttocks, how their cheeks spread out, and I like to estimate their weight. I also how it would feel being squashed under the particular ass and how long I could endure it.

KHayes666

Go away
I have to chime in saying a girl who's overflowing the chair is sitting on is extremely sexy and a huge turn on.

After all, when no one's looking you can reach down and goose her a lot easier lol

BigWarmMan

Huge turn-on, definitely. When I was a kid, we had a neighbor who rode her lawnmower a lot. It had an old-fashioned tractor seat-- a stamped metal affair that cupped her bum so imperfectly it was perfect. I remember thinking then, that the seat was designed for a large man, yet she was overflowing it. That thought always stood my wee soldier at attention. Plus, operating the mower set jiggles and shimmies in motion. To this day, I am very fond of those farm machine calendars that pair hardware with hotties, because they put me in mind of the dear missus next door

Latest posts