• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Size Friendly by Amish Crafted Summer Info

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sizefriendlyacf

Hi Everyone,
Getting ready for the 2011 Bash calanders and have all kinds of New Stuff for 2011. You can find our most updated catalogs of goodies on MySpace or as a Facebook Link. Just Browse AmishCrafted to find our pages.
I am starting early this year to give everyone time to take advantage of FREE SHIPPING available if I Deliver it to the Bashes near you for you. I do have limited space but would love to bring your Size Friendly or any other pieces with me. To those of you who have enjoyed our furniture and those who will I send a Happy New Year greeting. Feel free to contact me with any questions or about specialty pieces that I do not always show online. We do excellent custom work and try to satisfy both your needs and price range.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.
I will be at Linda's Big Connections Mardi Gras Bash in Chicago. March
I will be at BBW Network Las Vegas Bash in July in Nevada. July
I will be at NAAFA Conference in Washington DC. August
Hoping for a Dims Bash this year.
Talk to you soon
dennis

Travel Safely
dennis

Back