Skin Care Routine?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Alright Ladies (and gents if interested!)- idk if this is the right spot for this but lets talk skin care.... I have been trying to find a new (simple) routine for my poor skin. I have super sensitive skin and i can't do anything too heavy or with any kind of alcohol in it. I am also acne prone. I am trying SO HARD to clear my complexion. I know that my diet plays a part, but I'm convinced the right products will help out so much.

I am currently using an Urban RX cleansing bar and the Aveeno Calm and Restore moisturizer. What do you guys use?

Another question here is- Does anyone use the "Peach and Lilly" line? its supposed to be super natural and good for sensitive skin like mine. Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the line?

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I love skincare products, and have tried a lot of them. I have a little wheelie trolley in my bathroom that holds my "large" collection. 🤭

I too have sensitive skin, so it's always a hit and miss affair when I try out a new brand or product. This past year I've happily discovered K-Beauty, and have fallen in love with the brand COSRX. I know that their toner is alcohol free (if you are into toners), but not so sure about the rest of their line.
I really like their snail mucin, but that may be a bit too natural for some hehe.
I can recommend their Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream for an extra moisture boost, but if you do go that route, you MUST follow it up with a good moisturiser.

I also use prescribed Retin A at 0.5%, but that's not for the faint hearted. It's pretty good though, but you do go through a full on peeling phase until your skin adjusts to it's use. As with any retin/tretinoin products, you have to be vigilant with your sun protection.

Orchid

Now in summer rose foam face wash korean brand, micellar cleansing water korean, buttermilk soap german, german almond blossom day cream, sheet mask korean few times a month.
Some times serum and sleeping pack but my usual is sold out, so waiting to order new online.

Now in summer rose foam face wash korean brand, micellar cleansing water korean, buttermilk soap german, german almond blossom day cream, sheet mask korean few times a month.
Some times serum and sleeping pack but my usual is sold out, so waiting to order new online.
oh sounds like a great blend of product ! Thank you!

Joker

Alright Ladies (and gents if interested!)- idk if this is the right spot for this but lets talk skin care.... I have been trying to find a new (simple) routine for my poor skin. I have super sensitive skin and i can't do anything too heavy or with any kind of alcohol in it. I am also acne prone. I am trying SO HARD to clear my complexion. I know that my diet plays a part, but I'm convinced the right products will help out so much.

I am currently using an Urban RX cleansing bar and the Aveeno Calm and Restore moisturizer. What do you guys use?

Another question here is- Does anyone use the "Peach and Lilly" line? its supposed to be super natural and good for sensitive skin like mine. Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the line?
Olive oil and coconut butter.

Am Jim

Don’t over look the importance of high quality laundry detergent. Some leave nasty stuff behind. I really like Amway SA8, and no I’m in no way involved with the company. I’ve just had really good results with using their laundry detergent.

Latest posts