• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Skyler's Weight Loss Program [BBW (mult), MWG, stuffing, feederism]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

Skyler's Weight Loss Program

[FONT=Calibri, serif]
Skyler walked up to her dorm room with her stomach soft, pudgy middle poking over her waistband all around. She stepped quickly down the hallway, her thighs thick, rubbing together as she stepped to the door with a confident grin and arms full of shopping bags, colorful exercise clothes and diet products visible through the translucent bags.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Opening the door, she nearly dropped everything, "What the fuck, Kelsy?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]She ran over to her best friend and roommate. Kelsy was laid out, topless, her wide body on the floor, her face smeared in Nutella, two empty jars of which sat to her sides, and clutching an almost-empty pint of rocky road. "Whaaat?" she asked with a playful grin, feigning innocence. She heaved herself up into a seated position, groaning at the effort it took, pushing her back to the wall. She looked fatter than Skyler had ever seen, her belly all but filling her lap, and her massive breasts, streaked with angry, red stretchmarks, sagging under their own weight. Her monstrous, black bra was doing its best, but it was struggling, barely managing even to cage Kelsy's disproportionate chest, let alone support the hefty globes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"What th– Oh, come on!” Skyler groaned, “For fuck's sake, Kelsy! The diet was supposed to start today! We agreed! Last night!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy puckered her lips, closing one eye, thinking back, "Ah... Yeah... About that...” she shrugged, flipping her long, black hair to the side, “In my defense, I was fucking wasted when I agreed to that. Not to mention, emotionally messed up because the doctor told me I was fat as shit." she licked at a smear of Nutella on her cheek, cleaning it off, “I mean, why would he even say that?”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler groaned, "Because you seriously need to fucking lose weight!" She shook the bags in her hand, irritated, "I do, too!” she added, glancing down at the convex curves of her empty tummy, “We were gonna get skinny together! Remember?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy pursed her lips, "Uh, about that..." She said, "How would you feel if I said there's no way in hell it's happening?"[/FONT]

“[FONT=Calibri, serif]Not surprised, given what you look like right now[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif].[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]” Skyler answered, rolling her eyes and glaring, “[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]Not to mention, r[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]eally pissed off because this was your fucking idea in the first place."[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy threw her hands out to the side, nearly spilling the last remaining dredges of melted sugary goo from her ice cream carton, "Hey! Like I said! I was drunk!" She poured the last precious ounces of fatty, chocolaty cream into her mouth and swallowing, moaning with satisfaction and rubbing her swollen stomach.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler scowled, "Kelsy, would you fucking look at yourself? Fuck, we were cheerleaders! Not even— like, it was just three years ago! Three years! That's it! Fucking, could you even do one goddamned sit-up anymore?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"Well, not right now,” Kelsy conceded, nodding her head at the empty junk food cartons around her, “I mean—"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"—Could you on an empty stomach, even? If you weren't fucking stuffed full of high-fat, high-calorie garbage?" Skyler interrupted, barely pausing before answering her own question, "Face it, Kelsy, you can't. I couldn't, and you've gained probably at least two pounds for every one I've put on!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy slapped her hands to the swollen lump of her gut with a low thump, "Well, I don't know about tha—"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"No!" Skyler broke in, "That isn't even in question! I was at the doctor too, remember? I'm up like, forty pounds, almost, since high school, and you're up…” she hesitated, because she only knew Kelsy had gained a lot, no numbers, “more than that! It's not just an opinion; we're both a couple of fat fucking slobs who need to fucking lose weight!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy smirked, "Oh... So... When TJ Kennedy takes me out to Cheesecake Factory later tonight, I'm supposed to turn down the cheesecake?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler's neck twitched, "TJ? The hot guy from A&P? He... You're going out with him?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy grinned, "Yeah, he saw me at breakfast." she winced, "I, uh, forgot about the diet for that too, but, anyway, he saw me eating, and I dunno, I guess he liked what he saw!" She waggled her eyebrows, “Told him he's gonna be gettin' the best of me, if you know what I mean!” she reached around her massive breasts, giving them a lift and grinning, “I think he knew what I meant with that…”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Calibri, serif]First of all, ew, don't be telling me that kind of shit, and secondly,” Skyler snorted with derision, "You were thinking what, 'Oh, this cute boy thinks I'm hot, I'm gonna eat three thousand calories worth of junk food until I'm so huge he wants to throw up when he sees me!' Because that makes sense."[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy smirked, licking the last of the ice cream from the carton, "Hey, trust me, whatever TJ Kennedy got happening downstairs, the inside of my mouth and my full, full tummy is making happier now than he could ever do!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler rolled her eyes, grabbing at the bags she'd left on the bed, throwing one at Kelsy, "Whatever, you're not getting out of helping me. Strip down and change."[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"Oh, so forward!" Kelsy joked, grabbing Skyler by her love handles, pulling her closer, her voice sensual,"I like that in a woman!" She teased.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"You know what I like in a woman?" Skyler shot back, "A waistline. Get back to me in fifty pounds, ya fat heifer!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"Ouch!" Responded Kelsy, "Harsh words coming from you! Your waist is what, 27, 28 inches around?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler glared, "Yeah, well—"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"Oh, that's right!" Kelsy cut in, "You've up to thirty, aren't you! Ah, well, no worries, this diet will get you all fixed up!" She gestured to the empty containers, "Go 'head, search the room, nothing left to throw you off the diet now!" She grinned, "See? I'm helping!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler rolled her eyes, "You'd be helping more by working out with me. Now get changed already, the gym's closing at six today." Kelsy made a face, "Fuckin' stop your complaining, you need this more than I do!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy paused, curling her lip in disbelief, "Uh, what's that now?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler scoffed, "Fuckin', I've blimped the hell out, okay? But the fact is, you're fatter than me, like, everywhere!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy smirked, "Damn straight, everywhere! Everywhere it fucking counts! What's your cup size, now?" Skyler grimaced, "Don't give me that! You should be proud, you're finally getting tits! Just tell me! How big are they!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler mumbled, "34B..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]"Oh, uh, what's that?" Kelsy asked, mockery in her tone, "You're up to a B-cup?" She snorted, "Bitch, I had bigger tits by the time I was twelve. Tell me when you're up to a G-cup, then I'll talk to you!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“Hey, fuck off already, it’s not like you’re any skinnier than me around the waist! What’s your measurements, huh? How big are you around the middle, chunky?” She reached out to pinch one of Kelsy’s rolls, shaking it around and letting it jiggle, “This don’t look like less than thirty to me!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy rolled her eyes, "Oh, ouch, you got me! Somewhere in my tits growing up to a 36G my belly's gotten up to a whole 35 inches around! Oh deary me, no man would ever be interested in a woman like me!” she pretended to despair, “Oh, wait.” She pretended to realize, gloating, “Which one of us has a date tonight?"

Skyler resisted the urge to kick Kelsy in her fat, bloated gut, throwing her hands up in the air, "You know what? I don't fucking care. Eat as much as you want, sit there all fucking day, just don't come crying to me three years from now when you're three hundred pounds, just waddlin' all around, tits sagging down to your toes, belly out here!" She spread her hands out, miming a massive gut.

"Nah," Kelsy answered with confidence, "Never gonna happen." She caught Skyler's eye, grinning, "I wear a bra like, all the time now. Totally offset the droopage."

Skyler couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity, "Goddammit, Kels! That is... That is not what I'm talking about!" She sat down onto the bed, sickened by the feeling of her own gut bunching up, forming small, fleshy rolls. She sighed, “I'm talking about...” she pinched herself, a handful of jelly, grimacing at the sensation, how soft she was, “I just need your help with this. Come on, Kels, some of us don't get superhuman tits when we gain weight, we just... get fat.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy grimaced, “Ugh, fine I'll help you. But I am not going jogging!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“But Kelsy, jogging is... It's cardio! It's the best way to burn calo—”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“It's the best way for a girl with 36G tits to get two black eyes, is what it is!” Kelsy lifted up the bag Skyler had tossed her, “Unless you got the mother of all sports bras hiding in here, then you're on your own for jogging! Oh, hey, no bra, well ain't that a damn pity!” she set her hands on the swollen dome of her gut, “Guess that's just calories I'm not gonna be burnin'! Such a shame...”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler sighed, “Well, if the diet goes the way it’s supposed to--”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“—The diet!” Kelsy interrupted, “That's the other thing I wanted to say. Outside of here, this room? I am not on a diet, got that? You can be on a diet all you want, but me, nah. Did the 'diet' thing back in high school, remember? All it got me was a flat, constantly-empty stomach and slightly larger-than-average titties. Not even worth being hungry all the time. I am not going back to that.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler groaned, “Ugh, fine, whatever. But you're coming with me to the gym this afternoon, and… Soon as I get us a scale in here, you're gonna weigh in with me. We'll start that... tomorrow, and check in every other day. And I reserve the right to say 'I told you so ' when you end up even fatter!” [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy smirked, “Sure thing, but I reserve the right to say the same when you lose what little boobage you’ve got!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Annoyed, Skyler stood, looking at the whirlwind of wild hedonism and luxury that was her roommate and rolling her eyes, “Fine. Do whatever you want. I'm going out jogging. You keep... diet-proofing the dorm, whatever you call it. You've got until 3 to get ready.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, serif]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Tucking the sweaty hand towel she'd kept with her back into her waistband, feeling the rouch cloth against her soft gut, Skyler opened up her dorm room, “You ready, yet, Kels-- Oh, for fuck's sake!” she rushed over to her roommate, once again laid out, but this time, on her bed surrounded by what seemed like a hundred fun-sized Snickers wrappers, as exposed as she’d been before, “What the fuck is wrong with you!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy grinned, “I'm doing what you told me!” she [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]hiccuped[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif], “Diet-proofing the room for you! I'd totally forgot about these Snickers, y'know that? Happy surprise, I was just looking around trying to find everywhere you mighta hid some junk, and they were all like 'eat us, Kelsy!' and I just sat there, like, 'well, I'm still kinda full from the ice cream, but...' and then I thought about what you said, and I thought, well, what about three weeks into this diet thing, you're all happy, your tits are miraculously still a B cup, but you can bend in the middle a lot easier, when suddenly! Evil, evil fun-size Snickers come to make you fat again!” She looked off to the side as if heartbroken, “And it would be all my fault!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler wasn't amused. “Yeah, whatever. Now get up and get changed.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“Huh?”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“You're still going with me to the gym. Stuffed full of Snickers or not, I need a workout buddy.” she smacked the swell of Kelsy's gut with a satisfying [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]*pop* [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, serif]and an even more satisfying pained groan from Kelsy, “Hurry up; I already told you, they close at six today!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy slid to the edge of her bed, straightening up with a groan, cradling her over-fed stomach with care, “Woomph! Oh, god.” he grabbed Skyler by the shoulder, partially for support, leaning in close, “Pro-tip: 'fun-sized' snickers? Yeah, not always...” she paused, rubbing her hands deep into the curve of her belly, and belched, deep and loud, sighing with relief, “Ugh! That's better! Anyway,” she grinned at Skyler, “fun-size candy?” she waved her hand, “Ah, you get it. Not nearly so much fun in big… urp big groups.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]With that, she waddled into the bathroom to change clothes. On a whim, Skyler grabbed the Snickers bag, looking to see how much Kelsy had eaten, groaning and shaking her head when she found the numbers. Two pounds, it weighed at the start, and just a few bars and a lot of wrappers remained. Skyler sighed, amazed as ever at her roommate’s insatiable appetite for overindulgence, when she heard it. “Oh, damn!” Kelsy yelled from the bathroom, sounding surprised. A second later, she heard it again, “Oh, hot dayum!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler knocked, “What's, uh, what's going on in there?”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]The door swung in, and Kelsy stepped out with a huge grin, “Did ya mean to dress me up like a knocked-up prostitute, or is that just a bonus?” Skyler's jaw dropped. Her shirt, if it could be called that, was pink, a skin-tight tube of iridescent fabric covering Kelsy's bosom and nothing more, clinging tight enough to show her back fat bulging around the straps of her bra. Her belly, swollen from chocolate and a full, filling a day of rest and relaxation, puffed out in front of her, hanging over her pink, spandex shorts like a beach ball built from indulgence. Her bottoms were no more conservative than her top; from the waistband up, the straps of her lacy black thong arced, digging into her fleshy sides, and from below, her cellulite-ridden ass cheeks hung. Kelsy did a cheesy spin, as if to let Skyler see every angle of her size, her exposed, pale flesh still jiggling after she’d stopped, “I feel like we're gonna get halfway to the gym, and some really creepy, super-desperate dude's gonna try to pay me to fuck!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler stared, agape for a second, recovering quickly, “Uh...” she shook herself, “Let me, uh, let me guess, you're gonna use this as an excuse to not go to the gym?”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Kelsy laughed, “Are you fucking kidding me?” she beamed, “Let's go!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“All right!” Skyler responded, glad something was working, that finally Kelsy was co-operating.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]“Oh, just gimme a second...” Kelsy said, grabbing something from the bed, the last of the Snickers, “Can't believe I almost missed those!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Skyler rolled her eyes as her roommate snatched up her purse and unwrapped another candy bar, grabbing her friend by the fat, wobbly forearm and pulling her through the door, “Fuckin' come on.”[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back