Quantcast

Sleeping Postion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AJTano

It isn't a clip, it's an entire episode. I had actually never seen it until a few weeks ago. My hubby had brought it up in conversation and since I hadn't seen it, he netflixed the episode for me. It's CSI: Season 5: Disc 4 and I'm pretty sure the episode was called "Big Middle"
The episode's ridiculous. If a 300 lb woman killed you by lying on you, you were a pansy anyway!

:rolleyes:

MACKMANRON

It isn't a clip, it's an entire episode. I had actually never seen it until a few weeks ago. My hubby had brought it up in conversation and since I hadn't seen it, he netflixed the episode for me. It's CSI: Season 5: Disc 4 and I'm pretty sure the episode was called "Big Middle"

hello just wanted to give an update, i finally seen this video on you tube
and i must say it seems a little unrealalistick but everyones bodies are different and has a certain levels of what they can take i guess.
my girlfriend does not suffocate me like this woman did to her man and my woman sleeps on her side then change postion to her back so when she on me i can breathed i am just little uncomfortable thats all. she has some lower back problems that gives her pain and i think her mattress is too soft for her and she uses me to give her back support. we start off sleeping in a spoon position and after awhile she changes position to her back laying on top of me. so i am her pillow and all of her back legs hips butt is on top of me and i am not strong enough to move from under her,while she is sleeping. when she wakes up in the morning and realize that i am under her, she is happy to see that i am holding her. so i dont complain about her weight but i may say something about her snoring lol.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
and i must say it seems a little unrealalistick but everyones bodies are different and has a certain levels of what they can take i guess.
my girlfriend does not suffocate me like this woman did to her man and my woman sleeps on her side then change postion to her back so when she on me i can breathed i am just little uncomfortable thats all. she has some lower back problems that gives her pain and i think her mattress is too soft for her and she uses me to give her back support. we start off sleeping in a spoon position and after awhile she changes position to her back laying on top of me. so i am her pillow and all of her back legs hips butt is on top of me and i am not strong enough to move from under her,while she is sleeping. when she wakes up in the morning and realize that i am under her, she is happy to see that i am holding her. so i dont complain about her weight but i may say something about her snoring lol.
So it sounds like there was never really any problem in the first place?

B68

Brilliant User Title

:( and :confused:

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
HI I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION

i am a lover of plus size woman and i am dating a wonderful woman of size
she is 5'10" 480lbs i think her size is a 48 40 78 very nice shape very bottom heavy. i am 5'7" 170lbs so you can see there is a big differance in size. my girlfriend loves for me to stay the nite at her house to sleep next to her but during the course of sleeping she will roll over from her side to lay on her back on top of me keeping me under her all nite i love the warm and softness of her body but sometimes i lose my breath and call for her to move but she is a hard sleeper and does not hear me. so i have to stay under her the whole night intill she wakes up what should do should i say something about her being to heavy for me to hold her while she sleeps and risk hurting her feelings or let her take over my side of the bed.
Honestly! Is this a serious dilema? a wank fantasy? A joke? or are you just shy?

Seriously, If this is a true problem all you have to do is talk to her. A size 10 woman could be sleeping ontop of your arm and it would still go numb after a while, it's not about size.

Why don't you ask her what sleeping postions she feels cozy in or suggest she lies on her back to start with OR tell her that some cushions/pillows supporting either side of her will help her back that way she will be propped not to fall over onto you.

What is your favourite sleeping position? Tell her what you find comfortable and say you like a wee bit of space in the bed.

Good Luck and sweet dreams x

goodthings

Buy a king size bed?? if it's already a king size, buy a twin size and scoot them together.

And seriously, you gotta do something about it or just not sleep in her bed. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but come on..didn't you ever see CSI???
I saw that show, but I dont think it has ever happened in reality....?

LalaCity

So...you want to know if it would be insulting to tell her that's it too uncomfortable for you to let her sleep with her full weight on top of you...If you are in pain, man, let it be known. Sleep with your feet at opposite ends, if you have to.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
Pretty much what everyone else is voicing: This isn't so much as a size issue as it's a issue of just it being troubling period. You just need to talk to her. Size doesn't have to come up at all. Tell her what's been happening, and make a (Tactful) suggestion.

Good luck dude.

pinkylou

Freak on a Leash
I like to be snuggled from behind, mainly because if I sleep face to face I feel like Im being smothered, but I also love a guy who snores, the sound makes me sleepy :p

Latest posts