Sleeping through new years?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigmac

I tried but was woken by the sound of semi-automatic gun fire (we're talking full scale fire fight). Gotta love Fresno.

fat9276

I just got back Monday night from a trip overseas, so I have jetlag. I was in bed by around 8pm and woke up at about 6am this morning! Sleep is gooooood :D

Skye23

I tucked in to bed around 3pm for a "nap". I managed to wake hubby up in time to get ready for his night shift, but then crawled back into bed for just a few minutes more. Woke up around 2:30am. Ooops!

Marlayna

I managed to stay up, and enjoyed my New Year's kisses and cuddles from my sweet hubby.:smitten::kiss2:
I was thoroughly disgusted to see Miley Cyrus in a full length fur with a train. Ugh, just when I thought she couldn't get more horrid, she did!:(

EMH1701

I went to bed on time...10 PM for me. Had to work the next day.

Mckee

Same for me. I had to wake up at 5 am the next day for the morning shift…so, no party!

Tracyarts

I was home early and up by myself until I heard fireworks go off.

It's not what I wanted to happen, but it is what it is. I had really, really, really wanted to be out partying somewhere, preferrably at a big concert downtown. But we found out a few days ahead of time that my husband's grandma would be home alone and we were asked to keep her company since she's just moved into a senior apartment complex and hasn't found a new social circle there yet. So instead of the big crazy bash I had hoped for, it was a movie, dinner, and sitting around listening to stories from her younger days. It was a good evening in it's own way. But next year I am going to go ahead and buy tickets early enough that the plans can't be changed, or I have enough time to find somebody else to go with.

Tracy

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Fatter and happier!🐄
This year I managed to make it past midnight,but last year didn't even come close.Had a stomach virus and just have never really cared too much for crowds so have always stayed home anyway.Not a big deal,usually hit the sales New Year's Day early anyway!

Latest posts