• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sliders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

XWG, BBW----
Sliders
By Moridin45

Use of this story anywhere else other than WG Story Post will result in harsh consequences. Please ask for use of this story before posting anywhere else. I am the author so speak to me if you wish to place this story elsewhere.

The swirling blue vortex came instantly opened; suddenly a figure came tumbling out of it followed by another, then another, and a final fourth figure. "Next time, let me do things my way Mallory, or we might not survive." Turning to face his accuser, Quinn Mallory usually was a patient man but Maggie Bennett made his temper real short. "Look, we never resort to killing or guns ever if we can help it. We've gotten along fine without them and we're not going to start now." One of their friends stepped in to break up the heated argument. "Whoa now, Maggie we've managed well without weapons, so normally we just do this by ear so we can get a better understanding of each new world." Rembrandt Brown said. Their last member, Wade Wells simply groaned forcing her friends to turn and check on her. "Guys, I don't know about you three but I landed on something just nasty." As Remmy helped her up they all saw a yellowish green goo all over the back of her pants and a bit on her front too on her shirt. "C'mon, lets find the Chandler and get some rooms and clean up." Quinn said.

Forty-five minutes later all four of them were happily up in the hotel room relaxing. Wade, insisting that she got first crack in the shower and darted straight to it upon entering. "As much she wants to shower I also need to wash off." Maggie said, "Since Wade beat me there I'm going shopping for fresh clothes for the ones I'm wearing are ruined." As Maggie indicated her slightly stained clothes. "I'll go with you, I still could use a walk from that world, all that sitting before the running isn't doing my body justice." Rembrandt said. "All right, see what you can find out about this world, we have, whoa," Maggie dashed over to him concerned "What is it?" she said, "We're here for 237 hours." Quinn said. This earned a collective sigh from the others. "Great" Remmy said, "Now we need to get jobs while we're on this earth." Maggie could only slump down into a chair in shock "Great, this sucks. What am I supposed to do, get a security gig?"

Wade had the unfortunate luck of coming out of the shower at that moment. And only heard that initial whine. "What sucks about getting a job?" She asked all eyes turned to her. "What guys? Is something wrong? Do I still have that yellow glop on me?" Quinn without a word walked up to her and simply looked her over. " I can't place my finger on it but she looks different somehow, Its probably nothing, I'm going to lie down. Ten days is going to be a long time." and with that walked off to the bedroom and shut the doors. "We're here for twelve days?" Wade asked "Yep, Queball said so after calculating out the hours. So we need temp jobs to get along on this earth." Remmy replied "Hey Wade, you feeling okay? You look more flushed than usual." Wade glanced at him quizzically; Rembrandt was looking at her as though studying something new. Watching his eyes elevator her he stepped back and said "I'm heading out, uh Wade, you might want take it easy, and by the looks of things you too Maggie." With that Remmy left their room.

"What do you think is up with Remmy?" Wade asked looking herself over in the mirror. Wade wasn't beautiful but she wasn't ugly, very slim with reddish brown hair Blue eyes and pale skin she wasn't your average knockout. When she did look herself over she didn't look much different than when she normally got out of the shower, red faced and wet haired. Something was different about her, but she couldn't quite place it. Looking over at Maggie for help all she got was a shrug and toss of Maggie's brown, shoulder length hair. Looking down at her slim figure Wade couldn't help but notice that Maggie's pants seemed tighter on her lower half.

Rembrandt knew something was weird but couldn't place his finger on it, so far he hadn't seen a single woman on this world, it was bizarre. Every person he saw on the street was a man. Seeing a help wanted sign on a pastry shop Rembrandt went over and applied. Walking in he saw an intense variety of goodies that had over three times more than a shop on his earth. Shaking his head in amazement he waited for the proprietor to come forward.

Hmm, looks like I've got a customer thought the shop owner hearing the ringer in the front. Picking herself out of the chair she made her way to the front.

Remmy was still taking in the whole store when he heard a rich voice say, "May I help you?" Turning he was about to ask about the help wanted when his mouth opened in shock. Remmy couldn't believe the sight before him, a young lady with sparkling green eyes, straight brown hair, tanned skin tone, but she was massive. Remmy tried to overcome his surprise by blurting out why he came. "I saw the help wanted sign so decided to apply.” he said more hastily than he intended. Blushing the big girl smiled and replied "Don't worry I get that reaction a lot, I'm a lot smaller than most women that men are used too." Rembrandt could almost feel his jaw drop. The realization hit him like a boxing glove, women on this earth were extremely fat, no wonder he only saw men everywhere. "Well" He tried to say, "You'll have to excuse me I'm from Canada."

A few hours later after securing the job Rembrandt returned to the hotel happily knowing he had a temp job. Upon entering the room he found no one there looking around he found the bedroom locked. Guessing the girls needed some sleep or such he went and turned on the T.V.

Quinn was busy drowning himself in beers, he felt after his initial shock of the time and from the previous world's adventure. Sitting at his usual seat he continued to down his brews slowly one after the next.

Maggie was busy trying on new clothes, knowing that they had quite a bit of time on this world. Problem was that all the clothes she tried on didn't fit right. Each pair of pants or shorts she tried always felt a tad too small and Maggie was forced to try a size or so more than her norm. Even her bra needed to be replaced, thinking it must be some reaction to this earth she bought her larger clothes. All the way back she couldn't help but feel her bottom and front were somehow bigger.

Waking up was a shock for Wade after her short nap. She had grown, now it was no longer a maybe side effect but a definite one. Looking herself over, her clothes were tightly held to her body. Glancing down she saw a pair of breasts that would never have existed without the growth going from a flat A to large C's. Looking down she found a pudge on her once flat stomach; looking at her legs they had become simply flabby. Standing up, gave her a better view of her fattened self, looking in the mirror she could see that her inner thighs were pushing up against one another standing normally. Turning around Wade was met with a nice bubble butt stretching out her underwear. Grabbing it with her hands in disbelief she began checking herself to see if it was a psychotic illusion of some sort.

By the time Maggie returned from shopping, her latest attire was getting a little too snug. Glancing down she saw her shirt was pushed out more due to her increasing bust size. Seeing the Chandler up ahead she decided to run the rest of the way, causing intense jiggling in her legs and boobs.

Opening up the door slowly to their room Maggie found it empty and quickly entered. Rushing over to the bedroom she tried to get into the unused room but one she had become quite familiar with. To her surprise it was locked but Wade’s voice came clearly through "Who's there? What do you want?" Maggie knowing she could confide in wade called to her "Its Maggie, Wade let me in I need you for a growing problem I have. Please I can't go to Remmy or Quinn for this, only you, please let me in." Slowly the door opened and revealed a slit large enough to allow Maggie to see Wade.

Remmy needed to share his news with someone and saw Quinn sitting at the bar. "Hey Queue-Ball, I got myself a job on this world so we can make some cash, hey what’s wrong?" Quinn looked up at him with a chuckle, his brown hair cascading behind him. "Remmy, ever since we got here I've been looking for some single hot lady to walk in but only guys have come, I'm beginning to think this is a world full of asexual gay men." Remmy shook his head and began to tell Quinn why there were no women around and watched, as Quinn's eyes grew wider with each word.

Soon Rembrandt and Quinn were upstairs and demanding to see Wade and Maggie. "Girls, let us in," Quinn said, " We need to speak to you. Open the door." pounding on the door he continued to do so till it suddenly opened and very nearly hit Wade in the head. "Whoa Quinn, just give me a headache why don’tcha." trailing her Maggie came out and said "Quinn didn't you ever learn any manners? I thought you knew better than to bang on doors." Quinn looked from one lady to another, each was wearing a large bathrobe and had wet hair. "What were the two of you doing? We have some new information." That was when Quinn and Remmy saw that the ladies were wearing large bathrobes, which seemed far too large on them. Remmy cleared his throat and said, "We know why there don't seem to be any women on this world, all of them are either fat or immobile. Not one skinny one unless they have a genetic condition preventing it or keeping them smaller than the norm." Quinn nodded his head in agreement and added "Right so, if anything weird begins to happen let us know, k?" The girls nodded their agreement and disappeared back into the room and locked it. "You know, they've been looking and acting pretty strangely lately." Remmy shrugged and replied "Well that's women for you."

Latest posts

Back