So....I got a case of Lil'Debbie snack cakes comin my way....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LisaInNC

Oh get the marshmallow pies...and i will come eat them with you.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Nutty Buddies and Cosmic Brownies.

You gonna use a blender or actually chew?

Mishty

aluminum petunia
In order of greatness:
  1. Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
  2. Donut Sticks :eat2:
  3. Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
  4. Jelly Cream Pies
  5. Star Crunch
  6. Zebra Cakes
  7. German Chocolate Cookie Rings
  8. Fudge Rounds

TraciJo67

Ill gladly send you a care package filled with a multi variety of snack cakes, a funnel, and a man eating plant. what P.O. box should I send to?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Ill gladly send you a care package filled with a multi variety of snack cakes, a funnel, and a man eating plant. what P.O. box should I send to?
He's in central Florida so I'm gonna take a wild stab and say send it to Disneyland, Cinderella's Castle. He'll be the guy standing out front wearing a tiara.

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
In order of greatness:
  1. Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
  2. Donut Sticks :eat2:
  3. Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
  4. Jelly Cream Pies
  5. Star Crunch
  6. Zebra Cakes
  7. German Chocolate Cookie Rings
  8. Fudge Rounds
I respect and appreciate your taste in snacky cakes.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Wow Dave, you're gonna need some roomy comfy stretch pants after eating all those yummy snackies!!! <belly rub>

TraciJo67

He's in central Florida so I'm gonna take a wild stab and say send it to Disneyland, Cinderella's Castle. He'll be the guy standing out front wearing a tiara.
Well at least he's not down under some curtains looking for the wizard of oz.

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
Never actually drank a Lil'Debbie. Not sure if I could do that...might have to try it just for shits'n giggles.
Add heavy cream or if you're calorie counting, use half and half. Combine it with the snack cake in a blender and whizzzz it up! Keep blending until it reaches a consistency easily poured into your funnel.

Or you know, you could pour it into sports bottles and attach them to one of those hats meant for beer cans with straws going straight to your mouth. No calories wasted by lifting a glass!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Dave, if at any time you feel that you're no longer attractive, for the sake of all that is holy, you must pull back. If you need help, just wave one of your fatty arms and I'll come running! Okay, waddling, but I'll be there. You can count on me to be in the picture.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I'm kind of pissed off, cause ain't nobody tried to send me no funnel or case of succulent Southern twin wrapped boxes of awesome sauce.

:blink:

TraciJo67

Add heavy cream or if you're calorie counting, use half and half. Combine it with the snack cake in a blender and whizzzz it up! Keep blending until it reaches a consistency easily poured into your funnel.

Or you know, you could pour it into sports bottles and attach them to one of those hats meant for beer cans with straws going straight to your mouth. No calories wasted by lifting a glass!
Dude. I'm down with the sugary snack cakes and even the funnel for those who are, like me, too lazy to chew. But adding heavy cream to the mix? Come on. At some point you gotta be responsible and reel it in a little.

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
Dude. I'm down with the sugary snack cakes and even the funnel for those who are, like me, too lazy to chew. But adding heavy cream to the mix? Come on. At some point you gotta be responsible and reel it in a little.
Use half and half. HALF the fat and HALF the calories!

Isn't it? That's what my boyfriend in Toronto told me.

Latest posts