• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

...So I married a BBW!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landshark

Hello, all. I am new here, so take it easy on me. No, I am not a BBW. I am 32 year old male, fairly athletic, about 5'7" and 170 pounds. And I am married to a BBW.

I just wanted to tell my story. I don't know why, I just do. If you don't want to read or listen, that's fine, but I certainly appreciate those of you who do. I think that just writing it out will feel good.

This is basically my story of how I developed from pursuing lean/fit/athletic girls and began to exclusively pursue BBWs.

Years ago I was in a relationship with a stereotypical "hot" girl, who was just a horrible person. While I was deeply committed to her, I passed on an opportunity to split up with her and become close to a very nice girl from my church who was overweight. I can honestly say that I passed because I was already in a relationship and not because of her weight. But I wonder how I would have reacted if my relationship status had been different. That is a question I struggled with even back then. I knew the bigger girl from church was wife material, but I wasn't certain that I was mature enough to accept her for herself at that time. My loss. But this story DOES have a happy ending.

I stayed with my girlfriend for a few years, and then we split up. This period was a time of sexual conflict for me. I wanted to date "hot" girls, but I kept finding my mind wandering to bigger girls. As embarrassing as this is to admit, I even had trouble performing with some of the "hot" girls. So a friend suggested trying something different (without knowing the specific details of my frustration). He simply said, "Try hooking up with a different type of person."

A few nights later I slept with a bigger girl and it was phenomenal. Unfortunately, I didn't get the point my body was trying to tell me. Instead, it restored some of my confidence, and I again started chasing "hot" girls, only to experience the same embarrassments, setbacks and frustrations.

Because I lived the kind of lifestyle I did, athletic, outdoorsy, hiking, running, etc, I had a hard time believing that I was sexually compatible with bigger girls. But a night with another bigger girl changed my mind for good. Unfortunately for me, she was only in it for the night. I begged and begged her to be open to being in a relationship. I am ashamed to say, she took advantage of me a few times, but it is not like I did not benefit from it too! Plus I finally accepted that if I was going to enjoy a healthy sexual relationship, I needed to pursue a bigger girl.

That was when I really learned to love the way a bigger girl looks. I would see a group of girls and look for the thickest one. At one point along the way, I even reached a crucial decision point in which two girls were interested in me. One was a very nicely put together athletic girl, the other weighing in between 250-275. All this is not to say that I dated them because of their weight. I still would look for the same personality-type of qualities that I always had. I just started looking for them coming from bigger girls.

One of the first ones that I really gained some traction with was a woman who told me that she was just recovering from a divorce. She told me that her weight sensitivities were at an all time high because her husband had dumped her for her next door neighbor who was a little "hottie." I confessed that I had only recently decided to pursue a relationship with a girl of her body type, and she told me "Once you go fat, you never go back." She was right. I have not been with a lean/athletic/skinny girl ever since. I am BBW property now. Anyway, she and I split up a few weeks later because I realized that "recovering from" a divorce was really "still finalizing." It was a bit of a disappointment because she really did take good care of me.

I had a few other flings before eventually meeting my wife. Now she was not really a BBW when we met, but she was far from skinny. She was 5'4" and about 160 or so pounds. Lots of weight in her butt and hips. I didn't hold that against her. Over 6 years and 3 kids later, her weight had literally doubled. She actually peaked at 336. She is now down to 296.

My wife is not happy with her weight, but she has a husband who adores her. When she was still over 330 and I was with her, I felt like I was the only man in the world who could handle this person. She carries a lot of her weight in her butt, thighs, and belly. It is a picture of beauty. I love being seen with her in public. Sometimes I'll just happen to look over at her and I just get excited.

I know a lot of guys object to their wives putting on so much weight after the wedding day. As my wife started to gain, it excited me to know that my partner, the only person I am ever going to be with again, was a BBW. I mentioned that she is steadily trimming her weight, and despite my love for her weight, I do support her efforts. I do want her to be happy with herself, obviously. But even if she loses a lot of weight, she will never be a skinny girl. She'll always carry a little extra "something" in all the right places.

Anyway, that's the cliff notes version of my story. I don't want to bore anyone anymore than I already have. If you made it this far, thank you for reading.

There really is not a profound point I am trying to make, no takeaways, no moral of the story. I just needed to share with someone. Once again, I appreciate you reading.

Lastly, I just want to say to those of you who are BBWs, I hope that you love and accept yourselves. I am really happy to have found this forum.

Latest posts

Back