So What Was Your Biggest Splurge Day?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

My appetite of late has been rather insatiable and it made me wonder, what has been the biggest splurge day for folks here? I imagine I'm not alone in pigging out to extremes, but wanted to feel not alone in doing so. Will you share any of your biggest exploits? Please.

Fattymcfatfat

At Christmas time a done a 3 week stuffing bender and my biggest day I ate 2 pizzas, 6 toffee yum yums from lidl and 1L of double cream throughout the day as well as normally eating meals. It was just under 10,000 calories if I remember. Felt good doing it but honestly I don't think I'd eat that much again

Fattymcfatfat

At Christmas time a done a 3 week stuffing bender and my biggest day I ate 2 pizzas, 6 toffee yum yums from lidl and 1L of double cream throughout the day as well as normally eating meals. It was just under 10,000 calories if I remember. Felt good doing it but honestly I don't think I'd eat that much again

bigboiy

Just last night actually. I recently decided that I wanted to gain and over the weekend I've been stuffing myself. But last night I had 3 double quarter pounders, 2 large cokes, 10 piece nuggets and a large fries. It was around 3500 cals, not bad for a beginner I think hahaha.

side note: I don't want to derail the topic but if anyone has any experience about finding a feeder could you please dm me if you can? I'd really appreciate the help thanks so much.

Latest posts