• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

so..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchapalooza

so does anyone else get annoyed with people that are overly in love with their pets? I have a room mate that loves her three stupid animals so much that she talks to them and thinks they answer sometimes. she also keeps them in her room dosent let them outside much and refuses to take them into the front yard. because of fear of the street or someone taking them. she has 2 dogs and a cat living in a 145 square foot room with herself and her daughter! she is on food stamps and cant find a place to live (because most renters dont allow pets) so she is borderline homeless but refuses to get rid of them. she also wonders why she cant find a man. On food stamps but buying dog/cat food and litter and puppy pads makes no sense!! as a friend am i doing her any favors by biting my tongue! SHE IS A CRAZY IDIOT!!!

Latest posts

Back