• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something for me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3CatsAnd1Fish

Big Meow
Tomorrow is my 34th birthday and I'm going to do something for me. I had to bite the bullet with my husband and stand up to him, but I did it. I'm going to get LASIK. I've been wanting it for years, but never had the money or the credit to get a loan. I finally was approved for a loan and believe it or not, Husband agreed to go with me. I already had my initial exam and I passed with flying colors. The doctor even said I was a perfect candidate. LOL, unlike the "perfect" skinny woman who was in there at the same time I was. From what I gather, her corneas are to thin and wouldn't support the laser depth. And her eyesight was far worse than mine! I'm thick everywhere! Hey, it's good to be thick!

This is how I got Hubby Dearest to take me. I convinced him that we never go anywhere and this would be a great time to do something. Since we have to drive 3 hours to get there, we might as well stay the night, since I have to be there early the next day for a post-op visit. LOL, and in that 3 hour drive, we go through 3 states! PA, VA, & MD! It might be a far ways away, but for the price and the reputation of this place, it's well worth it.

I know I don't post often here, but as soon as I can, I'll tell you exactly what went on when I can. Wish me luck!

:D

Latest posts

Back