• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something I wrote a few years ago

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigElectricKat

The Big Kat
I came across something I wrote a few years ago and thought I'd share it. Granted, it's not a big deal or a revelation of any sort but it does remind me where my head was at (and still is) in terms of relationships and such.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But really, is it just in the eyes?
I say that beauty is not just in what you see. Beauty is not just size, shape, weight, age, or color.
Certainly, you have to like what you are looking at, there’s no denying that.
Yet, though it sounds cliché, TRUE BEAUTY comes from within.
It’s the way that her eyes light up when you walk into the room or when she talks about you to her friends.
It’s the way she smiles when you’ve done something that she likes.
It’s in how she knows just where to touch you in order to fire you up or calm you down.
In the way she cares to find ways to please you.
It’s in the way her breath gives you goose bumps when she whispers in your ear.
It’s in the way you know you can count on her through anything.
It’s in that inner strength she gives when you need it most.
It’s in the way she accentuates those things she knows you love about her.
It’s in the way she hugs you so tightly.
It’s the way she makes you feel like you can take on the world.

Latest posts

Back