• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sometimes Dreams Do Come True - By Joel (~BBW, Multiple, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

~BBW, Multiple, ~~WG - A mysterious dream brings about sudden changes for an unhappy model

Sometimes Dreams Do Come True
By Joel

Madison was exhausted. She had finally finished her nearly 2 hour workout. She was starving and she couldn’t wait to finally have dinner. But first she would have to check her weight and the scale would decide what she could eat.

Madison was a model and keeping her weight between 110 and 115 was a full time job in its self.

She stepped on the scale and it read 113.

“Damn it,” Madison said out load. 113 that meant all she could have was an apple and water.

She slowly ate her tiny dinner savoring every bite but when she was done she was still starving. Damn it, she thought, this was the 3rd time this week she had to go to bed hungry. I am so sick of this she thought there’s no why I can keep this up much longer. I’ve had 2 kids and I am 28 my metabolism isn’t what it use to be. How do they expect me to stay the same size I was when I was 18?

Something else also crossed Madison’s mind, her family.

The women in her family tended to be big or become big later in life. Her cousin Mary for example had briefly had gone into modeling with her when they were younger. Now she was a 200 pound housewife. Madison use to be afraid that would happen to her one day but now she honestly didn’t care. Hell, nights like this she thought it would be a blessing. She often thought Mary had been the lucky one, not her making a little money then getting out of the business. Yeah she thought to herself Mary was definitely the lucky one, beautiful family great husband. So what if she’s gotten big.

But she knew her and her husband Paul made way more money then Mary and her husband Alec and that was mostly because of her. The money she made was just too good to throw away. She would be doing this for as long as she could.

Oh joy, she thought.

If only her true passion, writing was working out better perhaps she could quit, but it wasn’t. Before the kids were born and she had to work so much to maintain her figure she had published 3 novels one after the other. They hadn’t been best sellers but it seemed like she had promise. Now she had so little time to write. In the 7 years since the kids had been born she had only managed to have 3 short stories put in various magazines and her next novel was barley half done.

She decided to stop dwelling on this crap and go tuck the kids in. She told Tommy and Samantha she loved them and put them to bed. Then she went to the bathroom to rinse off her sweat and makeup before bed. She looked herself over in the mirror. Like most models she had always been tall she stood a full 5 foot 11. A good 3 inches taller than Paul which was something people always loved to remind him of. She had long toned sexy legs, narrow boyish hips, a tight little butt and a tiny waist. Her flat stomach had more than a little muscle tone from her long work outs and her long toothpick looking arms were strong and solid as well. Then she moved up to her modest B-cup breasts which she had always thought were too small, although Paul seemed to like them just fine. Then after brushing her shoulder length red hair she forced a smile so she could admire her magazine cover face with its big green eyes and perfect dark skin.

Feeling hungry and tired she threw herself into bed next to Paul. He rolled over and asked “Have a good workout, hon?”

“I guess you could say that,” she answered.

Then he reached over and kissed her and said, “I love you and I am sorry you have to work so hard for us.”

“I love you too, and it’s nothing goodnight,” she answered.

Then Paul gently began to run his fingers down her flat stomach. “ I am sorry but not tonight.” She said and rolled over. Damn, she thought I am too tired and hungry to even have sex. God, sometimes I wish I’d never been a model then she drifted off to sleep.

She soon began having a strange dream. She knew she was asleep but something about it seemed so real. She heard a voice say, “Sometimes dreams really do come true. Do you truly wish to renounce your current life and be the writer and stay at home mother able to eat and do as you please?”

“Yes,” she answered with out a second thought.

“Very well if you are sure,” The voice said.

Then suddenly she was sitting at a table pilled high with food. She was so hungry and it all looked so delicious, so couldn’t stop herself she began to eat and eat and eat. It was all so impossibly good she began moaning with pleasure. Then she realized something else with each bite she was gaining weight and transforming. Despite the shock of this she still couldn’t bring herself to stop. Somehow it felt natural it felt right. She watched as if her mind was outside of her body. She watched in amazement as with each bite she grew fatter. Her long legs grew thicker and thicker not stopping until they were pressed against each other. Her hips began to spread farther and farther apart as her butt inflated under her until it became round cushions spilling of the sides of the chair. Her belly began to poke farther and farther out as love handles formed on her sides. Her once prominent ribs were soon buried never to be seen again. Her small breasts began inflating with fat and were flying through the cup sizes Cs, Ds, Double DDs. Finally stopping at what most have been G-cups that she could hardly see past. Finally her toothpick arms inflated with fat become strong and ample. Then the food was gone and she awoke.

What a strange dream, she thought as she rolled over. Then she realized something was wrong. Rolling over took way more effort than it should have and she noticed she was lying on top of something soft and comfortable.

Must be a pillow, she thought and reached under her to find that it was her belly.

“What the hell,” she said softly as she jumped out of bed feeling oddly heavier as she did so.

She looked at herself in the mirror next to her side of the bed and gasped and her jaw dropped.

Oh my God, she thought, the dream it must have come true because staring back at her was a very plump woman with her face. Suddenly Paul wrapped his arms around her now big belly from behind.

“Good morning babe. Sleep good? You look upset. Something wrong?” he asked.

Of course there something wrong, she thought, I just woke up over a 100 pounds heavier than I was when I went to bed.

“No I am fine. I just had a strange dream,” she found herself saying.

His hands began to caress her big round belly and she turned her head and they shared a passionate kiss. Madison couldn’t believe how good his fingers felt on her. Then he said “God I love you I wish we could go back to bed together right now. Last night was amazing, but you’ve got to get ready. The kids need to be up soon.”

“I love you and yeah, too bad the kids have school today.”

Then she went to the bathroom to take her shower. As she showered she realized how awake and energized she felt. Usually by this time she was chugging some kind of energy drink, espresso or taking some energy pills. Instead she felt great and ready to start her day.

As she began to lather herself she explored her new body and tried to figure out what happed.

Am I still dreaming, she thought, or was me being skinny a dream and this is real?

Then it clicked, I wished I wasn’t a model anymore.

She smiled, there’s no way in hell I am a model now with a body like this, she thought while grabbing her belly with both hands.

Then she got out dried her hair and went to her closet to change clothes. All her clothes had either grown along with her or they had disappeared and been replaced by more conservative ones better suited for a woman with her size. She put on a black skirt and a white v-neck shirt and went to the scale. She took a deep breath and stepped on. It shot right past her usual 113 and finally came to a stop and 230.

Wow, she thought, I am literally twice the woman I was just yesterday.

Then she closed her eyes took another deep breath. This is it, she thought and looked into the full length mirror. She opened her eyes and softly she said, “Oh my God I look…I look…Great, hell beautiful even.”

She looked at her reflection and the unhappy starving rail thin model from last night was gone. Now the woman that stared back at her was a BIG Beautiful Woman who was glowing with happiness and had a smile that could light up a room.

I can’t believe how great I look, she thought and began admiring herself head to toe. Her red hair was now a little shorter and framed her round smiling face perfectly. Her cheeks had become round and rosy and she had a slight double chin. Her short sleeve v-neck showed off her big ample arms.

Then her eyes drifted down to her chest. Her once smallish B-cup chest had inflated with fat and grown into huge G-cups with deep sexy cleavage resting on her big round belly.

Her hips had spread out seductively, and her butt had grown huge and round. And finally her skirt showed off her now long thick legs to good effect. She smiled and said to herself I think I am going to enjoy being big and voluptuous. The it was time for her to go wake the kids and help them get ready for school.

While they bathed she started fixing breakfast. She started frying bacon and eggs and making large stack of homemade pancakes when suddenly realized, wait I don’t know a thing about cooking. Then she laughed to herself, patted her belly and said to herself, “well I don’t guess I could get this big without being a good cook.” Then she tasted what she had just made. "Mmmm I take that back I am not a good cook, I am great cook," she said to herself.

When the kids were done getting ready the family sat down to what was without a doubt the most delicious breakfast Madison had eaten in years. Then after they had finished Madison thought, Oh my God this is what its feels like to be full. I’ve actually forgotten.

Then after they had cleared the table she effortlessly picked up both Tommy and Samantha holding one in each of her big soft arms. She squeezed them tightly and kissed each of them and said she loved them and to have a great day at school. Then she sat them down just as effortlessly and told them to get their stuff and go out to the car daddy well be there shortly. After they got out the door Madison and Paul passionately embraced then kissed each other goodbye.

After they said their goodbyes and she was alone she thought, wow I can’t believe I picked them both up like it was nothing. Either I am not feeding them very while which I doubt, or I’ve gotten stronger as well as fatter. Then not knowing what to do, she began walking around the house to see if anything else had changed with her. She found nothing that seemed different until she stepped into a library and home office.

Paul doesn’t have a home office, she thought.

Then it clicked and new memories poured into her. This is where I do my writing, she suddenly remembered.

Since she was no longer a model she had little desire to stay in shape which she could already figure out judging by her now full figure. So her home gym had never existed instead it was the place that she did her writing. In this world she had become a best selling author like she had always dreamed of. She had published over 20 novels and twice as many short stories. She sat down at the computer and pulled up the document for her current novel. Then she reached into the cooler under her disk and poured herself a glass of wine and she began to write. For the first time in years she was able to write completely uninterrupted for hours. Finally 3 hours later when she had poured out all of her ideas she leaned back in her chair and took a break.

God, this is wonderful, she thought, this is exactly what I’ve always dreamed of being able to do.

Then something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. She picked up a picture from her desk. She looked it over it was taken last year on the family’s vacation to the mountains. Everything in the picture was how she remembered it except for her of course. Instead of the skinny star model she remembered there stood the voluptuous woman she was now.

She sat down the picture and picked up another one it was from the beach about 2 years ago. This wasn’t quite how she remembered it either. Instead of the tiny little red bikini she remembered wearing. Her full figure was covered by a more conservative black one-piece that befitted the big beautiful woman she had somehow become.

Wow I look great, she thought, just look at that dark tan and all that cleavage. I doubt that Paul was complaining about being with a real woman instead of a bag of bones.

Then she started to wonder, just how long have I been like this, she thought looking down at her new figure. These pictures are two years old and I am only a few pounds lighter than I am now.

Then she dug out some of her old photo albums in hopes of answering this question. She started looking at her pictures all the ones of her as a young woman were all as she remembered them. She was the super skinny cheerleader and honor student she remembered. Then she found pictures of her first few modeling shoots with Mary and a few on her own.

Wow, she thought, I can’t believe I thought I looked good then I think I can count all my ribs in these.

Then after a few page turns the modeling photos abruptly stopped.

Ah, she thought, this must be where my life changed.

Suddenly new memories flooded into her. For some reason her and Mary’s careers just never really went anywhere and after a year or so of struggling to find work they both gave it up and moved on.

Then she turned the page to pictures of Paul and her from when they were dating these were more or less as she remembered them. Only her cloths weren’t so expensive or her car wasn’t as nice. Then a smile slid over her face she came across a picture of her and Paul from a date that she clearly remembered. The only difference was she had clearly put on a few pounds.

Now it made sense without her modeling career to keep her motivated to stay thin she began to fill out like the other women in her family.

As she flipped the pages she watched herself begin her journey to becoming the Big Beautiful woman she was today. In every picture she seemed to fill out just a little more. A pound here a pound there and her body was slowly transforming from that of a size zero model to pleasingly plump.

Then she got to the pictures of her and Paul’s wedding day in her mind she looked even better than she remembered. The dress she was wearing was not as expensive and eloquent and her hair was much longer. Then she remembered The BIGEST difference was her.

Over the year and a half that she dated Paul she had transformed from an anorexic looking model into a plump happy bride. She estimated that she had gone from about 105 to around 155. Her long skinny legs were now thick and sturdy. Her nonexistent butt had grown nice and round. She now had wide child bearing hips. Her narrow waist and flat stomach had been replaced by a soft round tummy with slight love handles beginning to form. Her tiny A-cup chest had grown into modest C-cups that were only a few meals away from blossoming into huge D-cups. Her long toothpick arms had gained some much needed girth. And finally her face looked absolutely stunning with her high prominent check bones replaced by round rosy checks.

Then she noticed her bridesmaid, Mary, had grown quite plump and full herself since they had quit modeling. In fact it didn’t look like any of her bridesmaids had missed any meals lately either. All of her model friends she remembered having as bridesmaids had been replaced by new friends who were all varying stages of fat from chubby to even one SSBBW.

Not long after their marriage Madison had her first short story published and with Paul’s encouragement she quit her job to become a house wife and to write full time. With all the time at home she began to find herself spending more and more time in the kitchen. Before long cooking had become one of her favorite things if she wasn’t in her office writing she could almost always be found in the kitchen cooking up something, with her nose buried in a cook book or watching the cooking and food network.

Before long all the time in the kitchen began to affect her figure. By their first wedding anniversary she had plumped herself up to a full figured 185. Her thighs had grown thicker and rounder and now touched. Her hips had spread out more while her butt grew thicker and rounder behind her. Her tummy had grown into a definite belly with fully formed love handles around her waist. Her breasts had inflated into huge double DDs and finally her face had rounded out a bit more.

I looked so cute then, she thought, all round and chubby, she thought while she looked at a picture of her squeezed into a pair of tight jeans that showed off her full round butt and a black tank top that served up her huge DD breasts like cantaloupes. Her cute belly and love handles were trying to poke out making the tank top a cute muffin top.

Next she got to the pictures of her pregnant with Tommy. Then she stopped at a picture of her and Paul holding Tommy not long after he was born. She hadn’t lost much of the baby weight and had crossed the 200 pound mark. There was no more beating around the bush now she wasn’t chubby or pleasingly plump she was officially FAT. Her legs had thickened even more to support her voluptuous body. Her hips had spread out even wider. Calling them child bearing hips would probably be an understatement. Her butt had grown into a big round cushion. Her belly had pushed further out and her breasts had inflated to E- cups. Finally a double chin had formed under her round smiling face.

Only six months or so after having Tommy she became pregnant with Samantha. This last pregnancy had left her at about 220 or so.

Over the next several years she gained a few more pounds here and there but had mostly stabilized at a full 230.

Then suddenly the door bell rang she opened the door and there stood a tall BBW woman with short blond hair. She was a lovely pear-shaped woman with fat sturdy legs that touched all the way up to her extremely wide hips that were easily wider than hers. They were easily twice as wide as a thin woman’s. Her butt was simply massive. She could think of few other ways to describe it other than two huge beach balls that jiggled behind her. Her belly was quite big and round as well and had a thick love handle on each side that rested on each of her incredibly spacious hips. Her arms were full and ample. Her breasts were probably C-cups but they seemed kind of small compared to the rest of her. Her blond hair was very short and her lovely face had perfect tan skin round cheeks a double chin bright green eyes and a perfect smile.

The woman greeted her with a hug and their voluptuous bodies quivered at each other’s warm gentle touch. Then the woman said “You look surprised to see me, Madison. Did you forget you invited me over today?”

After hearing the woman’s voice it clicked who she was.

Oh my God Heather, she thought.

New memories rushed through her once again. Apparently she wasn’t the only one who was different in this world. In her old life Heather had been a petite friend and neighbor that used to go to aerobics and yoga with her twice a week. In this world when Paul and she moved into the neighborhood aerobics, yoga and dieting were the last thing on the plump newlywed’s mind. But dispute this, the petite Heather and her still became friends. But unlike her old life were they worked together to stay thin, in this one they helped fatten each other up. Within 6 months of their friendship the thin Heather had begun to fill out. Madison never knew for sure whether it was a conscious decision on Heathers part. Or if she just started rubbing off on her. For whatever the reason was Heather quickly started packing on the pounds.

Heather only worked part time at a hair solon like 2 or 3 days a week. So many days, between Madison’s writing they found themselves hanging out together.

Instead of aerobics and yoga they were doing things like watching their kids together, going shopping, cooking together, watching the food network, taking on occasional culinary class and sometimes Heather would help Madison write.

Before long these sedated and usually food related activities did wonders for Heathers figure. Her long legs started to thicken her hips spread out almost ridiculously and even more of the weight settled in her butt. When they first started hanging out her toothpick figure had no hips or butt to speak of. But her butt soon seemed to grow by the day, becoming a simply massive jiggly cushion that jetted out behind her it even spilled over the sides of most chairs. Even most big black women could not match its girth.

Her narrow waist and flat stomach were replaced by a round belly and love handles. Her toothpick arms grew big and strong. Her flat chest grew into respectable C-cups, but compared to her lower body they seemed tiny in comparison. Her pretty face filled out as well growing round rosy checks and a slight double chin.

She had also cut off her long flowing blond hair and to Madison’s surprise it complemented her round face very well, and she started letting Heather cut her hair shorter as well. In her old life Heather and she had both had nearly identical rail thin figures. Now though they perfectly contrasted each other. She was more or less an hourglass with a bit more sand on top while Heather on the other hand had grown into a lovely bottom-heavy pear.

Madison smiled to herself and thought, never in a million years could I have pictured us as fat happy house wives, but it looks like that’s what we’ve become.

”Sorry, Heather, my mind must have been somewhere else. So you want to have lunch and work on that rough draft?” Madison asked.

“Sounds great, now let’s pour some wine and get some food in the oven I’m starving.” Heather said.

“Oh that reminds me. I’ve got a new recipe for us to try,” Madison said.

Then they turned on some music for background noise and they spent the next hour or so in the kitchen making lunch. By the time they had finished they had prepared a spread that could have easily feed 4 people instead of two.

Madison couldn’t believe how delicious it was or how fast they made it all disappear. Then after, they spent some time talking and relaxing they sat down with her latest short story about a depressed woman who was so wrapped up in her work that she couldn’t see the perfect man for her was right in front of her at work every day, until a humorous situation brought them together.

As was customary in most of her stories after the woman found happiness at the end of the story she was nowhere near as thin and petite as she was when the story began.

As they were wrapping the story up the phone rang. It was Paul he said that something had come up at work and he would be really late getting home from work so she would have to pick up the kids.

After they hung up she told Heather what Paul had said.

“Well it’s about time for me to go do the same thing so I guess we can finish up tomorrow. I had a great time can’t wait to do it again.”

Then they hugged each other goodbye.

Than after Heather left Madison went and picked up the kids from school. When they got home she fixed herself and he kids a big nutritious dinner and after they had time to digest it. She realized that she didn’t have to spend the next 2 or 3 hours working out instead she could spend the rest of the night with the kids.

For the next 3 hours she ran them ragged playing whatever they wanted her to with them. Then at about 8:00 or so they were all played out and she had to carry them both to bed.

Wow, Madison thought, I am barely winded I most I guess you really can be fit and fat it’s amazing how much energy I have now that my body isn’t trying to eat its self.

After tucking in the kids the phone rang. It was Paul and he said he would be home in about half an hour.

After getting off the phone Madison though to herself, I think I’ll give him a little-I mean BIG surprise.

She went to the place in her closet where she kept her lingerie. Like the rest of her wardrobe everything had expanded quite a bit to accommodate her new full figure.

She selected a big black thong that would have probably swallowed two of her yesterday but now felt a bit snug, and a huge lacy black push up bra that showed off her ridicules amount of cleavage.

She looked herself over and smiled approvingly. She liked what she saw and as long as Paul did too it was going to be a great night.

“I wonder what fat sex is like,” she asked herself and hoped she would soon find out.

Half an hour later when Paul walked through the front door he was greeted by a heavenly smell that he followed through the kitchen.

When he walked in he was shocked to see Madison standing in front of the stove mixing something and clothed only in a bra, panties and a kitchen apron. She turned her head and gave him a sly smile before greeting him with a warm embrace and a passionate kiss. Then in a warm sexy voice she said “I hope you’re not too tired from work because I think you’ve earned yourself a treat for all your hard work.”

He smiled and said, “I think I can manage.”

Then she fixed a big plate of food and said, “Great then eat up. You’re going to need your strength for afterward.”

Then she hung up her apron and turned her head and said, “be sure to finish every bite but don’t keep me waiting too long I’ll be up stairs waiting.”

Almost mesmerized he watched her big sexy butt sway from side to side as she slowly climbed the stairs. He simply couldn’t eat his delicious dinner fast enough.

When he was finally done he nearly sprinted up the stairs. He opened the door and saw Madison on the bed.

“Hope you enjoyed your dinner because now it’s time for some exercise,” Madison said with a smile.

For a moment Paul just stood there admiring his big, beautiful wife and silently thanking God for giving her to him.

She was laid across the bed clothed in nothing but a tight black thong and a lacy black push up bra. Her head was propped up in one hand and the other was slowly caressing her soft round belly. Paul scanned her beauty from head to foot. Her short dark red hair was pulled back in a small pony tail. Her big green eyes glowed happily, a smile was spread across her plump red lips and her round rosy checks practically glowed. Her huge G-cup breasts were straining the confines of her bra and he could not wait to release them. He moved over to her thick, strong, ample arms. Then down to her big round belly with its thick love handles he soon planned to get a lot of use out of. Her wide child bearing hips and huge round butt he couldn’t wait to get a hold of. And finally her long thick legs that he couldn’t wait to spread apart.

Then Madison said jokingly, “Are you coming or not?”

He answered, “Sorry, I was just reminding myself how lucky I am to be with you.”

Madison’s smile grew wider, “You always do know the right thing to say.”

Then 2 hours later, after one of the best nights of their lives Madison snuggled back up to Paul and said, “Paul do you ever miss me being skinny?”

“What brought that up? Don’t you love not having to watch your weight anymore?” Paul asked.

“Just wondering,” Madison answered.

Paul wrapped his arm around her thick waist and said, “Of course not. You’re my big, beautiful wife and I wouldn’t have you any other way. Are you thinking about trying to lose weight?”

“No. I just wanted to know if you really like there being, well, so much of me?” she said.

Paul chuckled and said, “After what we just did I think you can be sure I am more than happy with you just the way you are.”

Madison smiled and a single tear slid down her cheek. “Really?” she said.

“Really,” he said and kissed her.

“I love you so much,” she said.

“I love you two now good night and sweet dreams.”

Madison smiled and thought; wow sometimes dreams really do come true.

Latest posts

Back