• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Song Dedications

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
I don't know if this has been done before.

Dedicate and post a song to someone on Dims you know well, know a little, know of, would like to know better, would like to send a message, a NICE message, or some other meaning.

Kind of like the Funk Thread or one of the other threads, maybe a youtube link or other music site link so they can hear the song. Maybe let them know the song in the link or make them click it and find out.

Since she got me into this song posting. I will dedicate the first song to Green Eyed Fairy, Ms. GEF herself.

Hint: Funk, rainbows and waterfalls......

Latest posts

Back