Quantcast

sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

femaleseat

if so waht about it turns u on? and have u ever done it/

the idea of it is def a turn on for me.....

xxeell

I'm a BHM I weigh about 346 last I checked and what turns me on is the fact that it turns her on haha. Does that make sense? I like them to be small because you can just pick them up and take them wherever you want. I actually have a bad experiance with the whole squashing thing hehe.

femaleseat

I'm a BHM I weigh about 346 last I checked and what turns me on is the fact that it turns her on haha. Does that make sense? I like them to be small because you can just pick them up and take them wherever you want. I actually have a bad experiance with the whole squashing thing hehe.
no wayy, did u really?? what happend? do share!

femaleseat

lol....it was something i used on another similar site.....since it was hit there.....:wubu:

hey...its all good..

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
So pardon my potential thread deviancy for a moment- is there anything in particular that turns you on about it? I've always wondered about squashing.

I mean, I'm quite small and my boyfriend has maybe 100lbs on me. I like it when he sits on me, or lies on me...but after awhile (which isn't too long) I just can't breathe and certain body parts start to feel unhappy.

It might also have to do with the fact that he just rolls on top of me when he wants to tickle me because he know's I can't escape >.< Not exactly pleasant memory making.

femaleseat

So pardon my potential thread deviancy for a moment- is there anything in particular that turns you on about it? I've always wondered about squashing.

I mean, I'm quite small and my boyfriend has maybe 100lbs on me. I like it when he sits on me, or lies on me...but after awhile (which isn't too long) I just can't breathe and certain body parts start to feel unhappy.

It might also have to do with the fact that he just rolls on top of me when he wants to tickle me because he know's I can't escape >.< Not exactly pleasant memory making.
i think its mostly like u said, cant escape....being a little helpless at the mercy of a guy that u cant push off...

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
i think its mostly like u said, cant escape....being a little helpless at the mercy of a guy that u cant push off...
Hm, I can see that. Maybe a tiny bit like bondage play. Thanks for clearing that up. I think I'm just a bit too feisty for that and it always just turns into rolling around and wrestling.

xxeell

no wayy, did u really?? what happend? do share!
I've told this story on another thread, but I don't remember the name...

About a two years ago now, I was dating a girl. Simple enough haha. At one point when were getting kinda frisky, nothing too dirty just a lil making out, she was trying to pull me on top of her, but I didn't want to cuz, C'mon I out weigh her by like two hundred. But anyways she insisted and with enough effort she pulled me on top. Everything was kool at first, but then she started gasping for air because she couldn't breathe. Its pretty funny now, but scary at the time.

Hole

I love it. :) The act has a territorial taste to it which I thoroughly enjoy.

femaleseat

I've told this story on another thread, but I don't remember the name...

About a two years ago now, I was dating a girl. Simple enough haha. At one point when were getting kinda frisky, nothing too dirty just a lil making out, she was trying to pull me on top of her, but I didn't want to cuz, C'mon I out weigh her by like two hundred. But anyways she insisted and with enough effort she pulled me on top. Everything was kool at first, but then she started gasping for air because she couldn't breathe. Its pretty funny now, but scary at the time.
hmmm, thats part of the turn on......

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Hmm. I have to say, that does seem a tad odd to me. But whatever crushes your boat, I suppose :)

xxeell

hmmm, thats part of the turn on......
I don't think she found squashing a turn on. I think she just made a bad choice haha. If I ever meet a girl whose into squashing then hey, I'll be into it too =]

blubberismanly

Basically New
if so waht about it turns u on? and have u ever done it
I've only felt a fat guy's weight once...WOW. I was gushing. But...I have a thing for weight on top of me. The way I see it, if I can't feel anything besides a dick inside me, I could just as easily go home and masturbate. He has to be...THERE, regardless of his weight.

femaleseat

I don't think she found squashing a turn on. I think she just made a bad choice haha. If I ever meet a girl whose into squashing then hey, I'll be into it too =]
hey i think more girls then u think r into it...;)

theronin23

In Remembrance
I'm of two minds when it comes to this thread. On the one hand, the detail being given...especially by the lovely blubberismanly is making me think...

BUT, on the other hand:

MrIgor

It's funny that this topic came up. One of my fears has always been that I would accidentally crush or smother a girl to death. Kinda silly, but it's still always been in the back of my mind.

escapist

Belt Buster!
I know its been said before, but this topic was almost Chicken Leg's first words to me, "Will you sit on me?". At first I thought she was crazy, I was nearly 500 lbs at the time, a number I have since past. Now days, I sit on her probably a few times a week. Sometimes its just the prelude to a fun cuddle, sometimes its the initial pounce before something more erotic. Any way around it, its fun for us. She has since started pointing out when I bounce her or other tiny women off my belly like the abominably snowman playing with his latest pet and plaything. Thankfully, according to her, she also realized I'm mostly harmless and want to cuddle. :happy:

Latest posts