Quantcast

sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shandyman

I have loved squashing all of my past partners and I have been a lot bigger than all of them. It has to be a two way street though, if they did not get any enjoyment from it then I would not do it.

What turns me on about it? Well there is a dominance aspect which I do like in very small doses. I love feeling her body under me, I adore that kind of skin to skin contact. I also really enjoy the feeling of her hands exploring my body as I squash her. I see it as a great part of love making and would always combine squashing with kissing and touching.

bigbrowneyes

I had a dream last night that I was at some camp thing and I really wanted to leave , but the manager said I couldn't leave unless I became a big guys squash thing for two day :S It was a weird but awesome dream lol x

sarahe543

I like how my partner is all over me literally but is so careful, almost like he would be pressing down on me harder if he were skinny if that makes sense? Also the belly in my face that happened completely unexpectedly and i COULD still breathe but it was like a sudden realisation from him that his belly is a big turn on for me. And having his belly over me whist I masturbate, well if you have not tried that here is your homework for today :D So yes partial squashing i suppose, as it forces you in a very nice way to enjoy where you are as much as possible!

skinnychick

ooooo id so love to be under a fat man while he is straddling meand kissing me mmm and i wouldent be able to move

skinnychick

I had a dream last night that I was at some camp thing and I really wanted to leave , but the manager said I couldn't leave unless I became a big guys squash thing for two day :S It was a weird but awesome dream lol x
oooo pls write a story about it

sarahe543

hmmmm well having a belly pressed up against you over your hand so that you are forced to masturbate is VERY hot...
also, being mostly covered by someone it's almost like being inside them, it's very intimate.

otherland78

oh i so love the turn on seeing a girl struggle under myself when i tickle her and press her down and the poor little girl helplessly tries to wrestle herself out of this situation ^^;-)

although i´m not so big (yet) but well sometimes a girl has to work a little to get what she want´s ^^ ?

:)

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior
Sorry to necro this thread but....YES x ∞

I've always liked pressure on top of me...it's kind of a sensory thing. Generally my boyfriend doesn't put his full weight on me because he's over twice my size, but sometimes he does lie or sit on me and it's pretty neat. I like pretend struggling too. Well, actually it's not so pretend since I honestly can't physically escape in these situations. :D

Amusing anecdote: One time we were in an empty lounge in his dorm and he was squishing me between him and the back of the couch. Suddenly a public safety officer walks in and just sort of surveys the scene for a minute and goes "Is she okay? Can she breathe?" I had my face full of love handle so I just sort of raised a thumbs up and gave a "yhhh immmh fffinee."

He goes "Have fun, kids." and just saunters out. Victory.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
LOLOLOL I had my ribs broken this way...and I'm not skinny. That picture has to be floating around here somewhere....

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior
LOLOLOL I had my ribs broken this way...and I'm not skinny. That picture has to be floating around here somewhere....
Oh God. D:

That's unfortunate. But an interesting story to tell when people ask how you what happened.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
If I broke a girls ribs, I'd have the worst shame/remorse boner :(

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
*snort*

Also, I don't think I'd be able to remain horny if my ribs were broken. You never know though. My lady-boners are quite resilient.
The only way to find out is to try. Better tell your BF to man up!

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior
The only way to find out is to try. Better tell your BF to man up!
I think rib-breaking is a little too kinky, even for us.

Also, if you break your partner's ribs, please pause to call an ambulance before continuing to attempt sexual congress. This has been a PSA.

femaleseat

OMG . i cant believe this thread is still alive!!!! :D

how are u all doing? did i miss much??

Latest posts