sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

heaviest guy I've been squashed by is about 350lb. It makes a difference where they position themselves. On the ribcage be VERY careful and be informed about the signs of asphyxiation. My partner shuffles down so he's not on my ribs but I'm still trapped
I find it exciting being trapped and also that he's way bigger than myself.
Hmm interesting, you like bellies too?

Hm, I can see that. Maybe a tiny bit like bondage play. Thanks for clearing that up. I think I'm just a bit too feisty for that and it always just turns into rolling around and wrestling.
When i lay on or sit on and if I believe they can handle it, stand on they cannot get out on their own but a simple stop and I am off. The thought of them having no way out horrifies me.

I've told this story on another thread, but I don't remember the name...

About a two years ago now, I was dating a girl. Simple enough haha. At one point when were getting kinda frisky, nothing too dirty just a lil making out, she was trying to pull me on top of her, but I didn't want to cuz, C'mon I out weigh her by like two hundred. But anyways she insisted and with enough effort she pulled me on top. Everything was kool at first, but then she started gasping for air because she couldn't breathe. Its pretty funny now, but scary at the time.
Okay first of all:
The weight difference makes very little difference to their ability to breath.
Factors that count is where and how your weight is on them plus their muscle bone structure.
I am 140 kilograms (311 pounds) and successfully, comfortably laid on 52 kilogram girls and 65 kilogram guys. when I say successfully i mean for periods of 1 hour.
I too like to be compressed under human weight. I a single person 235 kilograms (near 520 lbs) . Longest 175 kilograms (385 pounds) for 7 hours, I was the mattress for the night. The heaviest was a multiple person squash. 160 kilogram Monica whose belly squashed my 53 inch gut to the spine with 155 kilogram Helen on top of her with the bellies in alignment but her weight was more hip and thigh and Steven sitting over the bellies driving Monica's into mine. After 30 minutes and someone in the stack called quits but i still had tingling hours after.
Having Big Butt Helen sit her soft doughy heavy weight directly into my chest and and abdomen (separately) is comfortable force. but something people do not realise is the skinny 50 to 55 kilogram girls can also apply force because they have their weight over a narrower weight.
Staying with the lighter SIlvia when she moved higher up my chest with her main weight I lost the ability to breath.
Sum up where 175 kilogram Kim slept on me all night i had no issues and enjoyed having all my abdominal innards displaced was great. When feather weight Silivia placed her weight over a point in my chest I was in trouble. When Helen or Kim with their super soft bottoms sat on my chest no issues.
If a person is not coping reapply the weight differently. A centimetre makes the difference.

I've only felt a fat guy's weight once...WOW. I was gushing. But...I have a thing for weight on top of me. The way I see it, if I can't feel anything besides a dick inside me, I could just as easily go home and masturbate. He has to be...THERE, regardless of his weight.
I have always enjoyed weight on top of me but not in a sexual way. It does allow me to work with both sexes and objects. Car wheels (I have had Plymouth Valiant and Humber Super Snipe on my belly) never match a person. As a 5 year old I used to place a bed leg of a 75 kilogram Totara Bunk bed on my belly.

It's funny that this topic came up. One of my fears has always been that I would accidentally crush or smother a girl to death. Kinda silly, but it's still always been in the back of my mind.
As I mention on this threat anyone of any size can smother. It is all in the application, which can be adjusted if necessary.

I sit on my friends sometimes when we're mucking around/playfighting but its not sexual to me at all, I just think it's funny. I don't sit on them long though, as i don't wanna hurt anyone. I feel tremendous guilt if i hurt someone even a little bit haha ;o
What is the longest you have sat on anyone. I had muscly person sit on me for an hour but they started suffering stiff joints and cramps.

Just one question...when your ass gets smacked..does it wobble?

lol..ok, that was technically 2 but anywho...

ok..here is another edit..how long does it take to stop wobbling...

Mind you..these are very important questions that us potential seats must know.
A nice pillow bottom usually comes with a lot of weight. I have meet a woman who had ample bottom but was only 55 kilograms. The fact that she did prolong sitting made her enjoyable.
A girl with a gymnasium build buns at 55 kilograms still sinks in and is enjoyable.

lol..what?:D

FYI....Escapist and I are posting while buzzed..
I am opposed to the taking of brain munting material but also taken advantage of people who were deeply under. The vulnerable state is one of the reason I am opposed.
In the first one the person was drinking but also burning cannabis oil on the stove and they passed out on me for 4 hours. I laid under the 165 kilogram person not knowing if that if they were sober that they would of objected. It otherwise was a peaceful crushing.
The second time was a 182 kilogram guy who passed out for 5.5 hours. There was people climbing on top of him but for short 5 - 10 second stays. It got up to 9 people once the briefness was disappointing. I would have loved to dawn. And again there was behaviour I do not would have been accepted if sober.

I definitely like being smushed a little bit... but I have also never dated a guy much heavier than about 230lb. So I can definitely see how it might get scary if they weighed enough to potentially hurt me.
First of all sort your breathing out by walking in hills or something equivalent. Breathing under load is breathing under load. Secondly the placing weight large or small can hurt you. adjust the positioning to avoid harm. A centimetre is a lot so only small adjustments.

Femaleseat eh? Why don't ya be a little more direct? ;)

To answer honestly, I have had a little apprehension about 'squashing' and or putting my full weight on an FFA. I have been with precisely two FFA's who open professed enjoyment of my weight. One was extremely tiny <100 lbs and the other was around 175. Whenever I was in male dominate position aka on top, I always tried to support my weight, which I can do for a fair amount of time. They both really wanted me to let more of my weight fall on top of them, which took a little getting used to. I can't say I am even still entirely 100% comfortable with the idea. I enjoy light choking (giving) but even that I am apprehensive about because I don't want to injure someone. In other words, I don't think squashing is something you just can be into without trying. I think it takes some level of comfort and a high level of communication if one were to pull it on. Personally, it doesn't arouse me to think that I am squashing someone.
From underneath it is fantastic. You are not hurting them. You are not subjugating them. Think of it like a good hug.

oh wow...i totally forget about this thread....
i find it so interesting that just bec i refuse to post a face pic..everyone assumes im a guy...that is seriously toooo funny. But i guess i was wondering, if a guy doesnt post a pic does that mean he is posing as a female??
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
For some reason this threat went septic.
It was a beautiful thread and showed how many people enjoyed compression from others flesh.
I am grateful female seat started this.
I am annoyed with those who spoil the spirit of this.
I am a guy who like to be the mattress of any heavy person. It is not sexual for me but does not mean it cannot/will not lead to carnal activity.
I enjoy being in a stack. It is not for everyone. Be kind be tolerant be honest..

How many pounds per square inch of pressure are we talking here? Car tire level or bicycle tire level? Racing bike level is presumably just too much pressure to bear....

Remember that plain old air is currently crushing you under 15 pounds per square inch (at sea level).
It is the soft belly. The pounds per square inch is not relevant. If you want an intense belly squash the easiest i ever done is between two solid uprights and a object like a car tyre or rectangular object.. A stall or chair. The difference in the gap width between the uprights and the combined distance your front to back measurement sets how deep the tyre/object is driven in.ce but that was
I started with a tyre but I found the rubber grips the skin as it changes shape of the abdomen and prolong crushes felt. I lubricated the contact surface but that was gooey to me. I had a tyre that snug fitted between the ribs and and hip bone.
I modified to a custom built frame that applied pressure at the solar plex as well to the base of abdomen. The sides adjustable to reset crush depth so I could increase depth over time in crush.
I use door way uprights and place the bracket at the base of the hip and the other end angled to match the angle of my thigh as i sit down on the chair.
there is a bonus crush due to the fact that the abdomen distends as one sits. So as the object is driving the innards inwards compressing them the belly wants to push out.
Now if this is painful cange the alignment of you and the uprights and the object. Millimetres of adjustment changes everything. Keep doing it and you will full into good alignment correctly first time most times.

Latest posts