sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I've kind of wanted to try this (squishing for squishing's sake).
I always want to be squashed or squashing some one. I found people on the internet and enjoyed it. In prolong squashes i like to have the weight increased. I am a male and as this is Not sexual for me I like to squash and be squashed by anyone. A group is always nice.

My last girl friend wanted to try it. But I did'nt want too I was scared of hurting her im 500lb+ she kept nagging me but I just didnt like the idea. Maybe should have and she would'nt be an ex now :doh:
Do not think of yourself as very weight. Think of yourself as very soft weight. If you do it be ready to adjust the positioning of the weight.

I just met a girl who happens to be into this. This girl does like me but I'm curious if that makes her a fat admirer? I should probably simply ask her. Crazy coincidence that I meet a girl that happens to like this not a week after I saw this thread.
It is the cosmos way of saying it is normal and do not hold back.

So pardon my potential thread deviancy for a moment- is there anything in particular that turns you on about it? I've always wondered about squashing.

I mean, I'm quite small and my boyfriend has maybe 100lbs on me. I like it when he sits on me, or lies on me...but after awhile (which isn't too long) I just can't breathe and certain body parts start to feel unhappy.

It might also have to do with the fact that he just rolls on top of me when he wants to tickle me because he know's I can't escape >.< Not exactly pleasant memory making.
I enjoy being squashed. There are somethings a person can do to the other that causes problems. whether the squasher is 60 kilograms lighter or 180 kilograms heavier.
For me if the pressure goes near the collar bone, I am having difficulties.
I am normally around 95 kilograms and had 178 kilograms person use me for a mattress all night (7 hours) and it was good.
I had two sisters combined weight 320 kilograms but under 1 hour one of them was uncomfortable.
I had a 55-kilogram girl get too high up and i was instantly in trouble.
I can be enjoyable but as you said because he know's I can't escape >.< Not exactly pleasant memory making. he does not care; he wants to bully then it is not the squashing that brings bad memory but communication and his power trip.
Anyone reading this or even Amarathine the message is co operation makes it enjoyable. If someone wants to power trip then the other one will suffer. Experiment, find boundaries and enjoy top or bottom position.

Last edited:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
You're super unlikely to get hurt. Most human ribcages are able to take about 500 lbs of pressure on a hard surface without any issue. People tend to do these things on beds/sofas, and as well, supersized people tend to be wide. Which means when they sit/lay on you, some of them spills to the sides and takes some of the strain off that way.

If you look at the model boards, there's loads of skinny guys into getting squashed by 600+ lb women. They can do so repeatedly and enjoy it. When I was about 160 lbs, I had my 450 lb partner both lay and sit full weight on top of me. It was honestly kind of amazing and didn't hurt at all.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
You're super unlikely to get hurt. Most human ribcages are able to take about 500 lbs of pressure on a hard surface without any issue. People tend to do these things on beds/sofas, and as well, supersized people tend to be wide. Which means when they sit/lay on you, some of them spills to the sides and takes some of the strain off that way.

If you look at the model boards, there's loads of skinny guys into getting squashed by 600+ lb women. They can do so repeatedly and enjoy it. When I was about 160 lbs, I had my 450 lb partner both lay and sit full weight on top of me. It was honestly kind of amazing and didn't hurt at all.
Thank you for your answer!

I'm intrigued in this kink. However, how does one prevent getting hurt?
One of the hardest things to grasp is that a light person has less square inches than a fat person so the they both put about the same amount of down force per square inch of contact.
It is easy to intentionally hurt someone.
To not hurt is done with communication as it is different from person to person. The most in one person I had on top was 235 kilograms but after ten minutes they just wanted oral sex and leave.
Annoyed me as it was 8 hours drive round trip.

bbwandabovelover

I'm always in search of a person who is over 550 lbs. to fall onto my 140 lb. frame preferably on a floor or bench full weight. The highest weight to date has been a 535 lb. woman butt dropping while I lay on hard wood floor. We also did the bench too. This woman also knee dropped onto my stomach & chest. This was a crushing experience as the wind was knocked out of me on the floor. Now I want to experience a person a lot heavier than her. I'm located in Southern Ohio

Never had the pleasure. But have never been this large, either. And...

I would welcome the reverse if it was going to be a petite human.

Would love to lie on my back and have her facing me, sitting on me, pushing her hands into my stomach and grabbing my moobies and laughing and teasing me (in a nice way.)

And if she wanted me to crush her, then "As you wish."

Note to self: Face it, Larry, you're just a sucker for women no matter their size.

And the self answers:

"And happy to be so!"

I’m into this, but I wasn’t always. Bring with a girl who was into being squished was what hooked me. If she’s not into it, it does nothing for me. But if she is, it did a lot. I share the following with permission: when I was with Mel at my peak weight of 475 lbs, and she was around 130-140, she loved being squished. I was careful at first if we were in bed because of the obvious weight and size difference, but once I knew she liked the feeling of my weight squeezing the breath out of her, I liked it even more as a sort of extension of the enjoyment of contrast. Putting my whole weight on top of her and feeling her start to pant as breathing became difficult was exhilarating. The first time there was this look on her face of excitement, but with flashes of what I can only describe as panic, although she says she was never panicked or afraid. It added a minor danger element that was super exciting. Sometimes she would lie on the floor or on a table and pull me toward her to either lay or sit on her, and there was this “holy ****” feeling, like there’s no possible way I’m not going to flatten her like a stream roller, but here she is, not only taking it, but enjoying it.
It’s a very unique sort of excitement. But it sounds like most of you already know what I’m talking about :)

Hey now, so you're telling me you don't want a BBW sitting on you? 😜
haha! I've had that quite-large special someone lie on top of me and it was a thrill! But would love to see what it's like to have a tiny little fat-lovin' human on top and slappin' my moobs and poking my belly and teasing me! (Did I say that???) :cool: :cool: :cool: Maybe Santa will bring lol

Last edited:
I'm always in search of a person who is over 550 lbs. to fall onto my 140 lb. frame preferably on a floor or bench full weight. The highest weight to date has been a 535 lb. woman butt dropping while I lay on hard wood floor. We also did the bench too. This woman also knee dropped onto my stomach & chest. This was a crushing experience as the wind was knocked out of me on the floor. Now I want to experience a person a lot heavier than her. I'm located in Southern Ohio
Wow 535 pounds with knee drops. I did a mattress for 3 hours for 7 kilos less than 550 pounds. Believe me you will be looking for 600 pounds by this time 600 pounds this time next year.
I hope you find it.

Mel KM

I’m into this, but I wasn’t always. Bring with a girl who was into being squished was what hooked me. If she’s not into it, it does nothing for me. But if she is, it did a lot. I share the following with permission: when I was with Mel at my peak weight of 475 lbs, and she was around 130-140, she loved being squished. I was careful at first if we were in bed because of the obvious weight and size difference, but once I knew she liked the feeling of my weight squeezing the breath out of her, I liked it even more as a sort of extension of the enjoyment of contrast. Putting my whole weight on top of her and feeling her start to pant as breathing became difficult was exhilarating. The first time there was this look on her face of excitement, but with flashes of what I can only describe as panic, although she says she was never panicked or afraid. It added a minor danger element that was super exciting. Sometimes she would lie on the floor or on a table and pull me toward her to either lay or sit on her, and there was this “holy ****” feeling, like there’s no possible way I’m not going to flatten her like a stream roller, but here she is, not only taking it, but enjoying it.
It’s a very unique sort of excitement. But it sounds like most of you already know what I’m talking about :)
Omg, yes! Getting squished by a big honkin’ chonkers is one of my favorite feelings in the world! I love it when he’s so heavy I feel like I can barely breathe.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Actually I kind of had a squashing experience back in my highschool days. It was during a festival. Me and my boyfriend were lying down on the grass. We were getting playful and I started tickling him. He started to lay on me and kissed me. It felt good and I also felt tingly.

Latest posts