Quantcast

sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mantis_shrimp

I sit on my friends sometimes when we're mucking around/playfighting but its not sexual to me at all, I just think it's funny. I don't sit on them long though, as i don't wanna hurt anyone. I feel tremendous guilt if i hurt someone even a little bit haha ;o

Stevenz1inoc

if so waht about it turns u on? and have u ever done it/

the idea of it is def a turn on for me.....
I went out with a girl who asked me to do that, it was kinky and I was worried about hurting her but she was a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing it with her.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Hulk Crush Puny Human Girl!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I wanted to type this in caps, but I am pretty sure you can imagine a hulk voice whether the letters are capitalized or not. You're grown people, after all.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Hulk Crush Puny Human Girl!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I wanted to type this in caps, but I am pretty sure you can imagine a hulk voice whether the letters are capitalized or not. You're grown people, after all.
ah the welsh, always so considerate!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
This act/thought had never crossed my mind until I joined here. It sounds a but painful, but i think if someone offered themselves up, I'd probably do it just to say I've tried it.

So . . . Any takers?

femaleseat

I know its been said before, but this topic was almost Chicken Leg's first words to me, "Will you sit on me?". At first I thought she was crazy, I was nearly 500 lbs at the time, a number I have since past. Now days, I sit on her probably a few times a week. Sometimes its just the prelude to a fun cuddle, sometimes its the initial pounce before something more erotic. Any way around it, its fun for us. She has since started pointing out when I bounce her or other tiny women off my belly like the abominably snowman playing with his latest pet and plaything. Thankfully, according to her, she also realized I'm mostly harmless and want to cuddle. :happy:
niceeee!....

This act/thought had never crossed my mind until I joined here. It sounds a but painful, but i think if someone offered themselves up, I'd probably do it just to say I've tried it.

So . . . Any takers?

Just one question...when your ass gets smacked..does it wobble?

lol..ok, that was technically 2 but anywho...

ok..here is another edit..how long does it take to stop wobbling...

Mind you..these are very important questions that us potential seats must know.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Just one question...when your ass gets smacked..does it wobble?

lol..ok, that was technically 2 but anywho...

ok..here is another edit..how long does it take to stop wobbling...

Mind you..these are very important questions that us potential seats must know.
Hahaha, my ass will do whatever you want it to.