sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PaperZombie

Well I'd imagine it's all sorts of fun. Just need to find a skinny lady who is into such a phenomenon. :D

SitiTomato

The act of squashing isn't really something I'd say I was into. I'd probably be too concerned for her safety to really go dead weight on some poor little thing.

Though naturally if she was way into it I'd be more than happy to oblige.

For a safer alternative, try a vertical crush. All you need is a flat wall to press your gal against. My FFA and I have a little tradition that whenever we are alone in an elevator, I crush her against the wall and neck like mad for a few seconds. She can hold her breath for a short elevator ride.
This however seems like a wonderful alternative :D

troyad

I had an ex that liked the squishing. I'm not sure I understood it but hey...who am I to question.

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
I wouldn't want to be completely crushed, but I'd love to have a big belly up against me.
How many pounds per square inch of pressure are we talking here? Car tire level or bicycle tire level? Racing bike level is presumably just too much pressure to bear....

Remember that plain old air is currently crushing you under 15 pounds per square inch (at sea level).

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Hey, I've been posting here for a long time now, and some people still think I'm a guy. Despite posting the occasional pic and referring to myself as a woman, I still have guys repping me as if I was another guy, and have gotten amazed PMs from people once they find out I'm not male.

It's just the internet - people make assumptions. Not a big deal.
But at least you HAVE those pics. And nobody thinks that you're fake or a troll.
Which is also because you have a personality. And thoughts in your head that aren't about your fetishes. And your username isn't objectifying.

PandaGeek

This was something that I definitely enjoyed doing with my ex. At the time I weighed about 375ish and she was about 120ish, she loved when I would lay on top of her or I'd straddle her chest and smother her with my belly. I was hesitant about it at first... I didn't want to hurt her or anything like that... but it was something that I grew to enjoy, LOTS.

bigbrowneyes

I am very much into this, My ex used to be into squashing me, im not tiny by far im like 140lb but he was big, it was allot about the power feeling helpless under him and just genuinely how it felt, I would totally do it again if someone close to where I live was interested. And before the comment even arises No im not a man , and yes I have both msn and facebook with a cam to prove this.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I've kind of wanted to try this (squishing for squishing's sake).

bigbrowneyes

It's hard to find people that are into this , well mostly because its not really something you talk about with somebody your seeing x

ColeR91

From a guys perspective I've never done it nor do I find the thought of it particularily arousing, however I can see the intimacy itself being quite exciting.

redline

Funny thing.
Saw this thread after having a dream where I squashed Rooney Mara...

Latest posts