Quantcast

sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
...im not tiny by far im like 140lb...
lol That's pretty tiny to me. That might be as much as one of my legs weigh.

I haven't tried squashing anybody to small. Usually its a ton of fun. Admittedly I do it at random and often without even thinking about it. At 6'4" 470+ lbs everybody is kind of small to me it seems and it just kind of happens a lot. :eek: :)

topher38

Old Warhorse
I have never been into this, my Ex did ask me to do it to her a few times, so I did she enjoyed it, ..

bigbrowneyes

lol That's pretty tiny to me. That might be as much as one of my legs weigh.

I haven't tried squashing anybody to small. Usually its a ton of fun. Admittedly I do it at random and often without even thinking about it. At 6'4" 470+ lbs everybody is kind of small to me it seems and it just kind of happens a lot. :eek: :)
lol at that weight and about 5'9 I wouldn't consider my self as small Though I guess compared to you I would be lol x

seeker421

Unfortunately telling a woman that you want to squash her usually isn't the greatest pickup line.

BigWilliamUK

My last girl friend wanted to try it. But I did'nt want too I was scared of hurting her im 500lb+ she kept nagging me but I just didnt like the idea. Maybe should have and she would'nt be an ex now :doh:

BigWilliamUK

I am very much into this, My ex used to be into squashing me, im not tiny by far im like 140lb but he was big, it was allot about the power feeling helpless under him and just genuinely how it felt, I would totally do it again if someone close to where I live was interested. And before the comment even arises No im not a man , and yes I have both msn and facebook with a cam to prove this.
Why hello there :)

superblooper

volunteers to squash any of you FFA's w/ hefty softness, ANYDAY! :bounce:
That sounds so cute?!?!! Ahhhh

My last girl friend wanted to try it. But I did'nt want too I was scared of hurting her im 500lb+ she kept nagging me but I just didnt like the idea. Maybe should have and she would'nt be an ex now :doh:
Aww haha I'm sure that that wasn't why it ended. It sounds like she was putting pressure on you; you're probably better off without her!

ColeR91

I just met a girl who happens to be into this. This girl does like me but I'm curious if that makes her a fat admirer? I should probably simply ask her. Crazy coincidence that I meet a girl that happens to like this not a week after I saw this thread.

escapist

Belt Buster!
I will know you have won by the trail of flattened women left in your wake. :bow:
Well lets be real, I don't put my full weight on anybody on purpose unless I'm trying to restrain or injure them. I have notice that some the FFA's who are into squashing seem to be curious about just how much weight they can take. Personally I'm not the kind of fluffy Fat person who can just pounce on somebody the way you see some of the pay-site SSBBW's do it (If you haven't seen it you should. It might blow your mind what really turns on those who like to be squashed).

I just met a girl who happens to be into this. This girl does like me but I'm curious if that makes her a fat admirer? I should probably simply ask her. Crazy coincidence that I meet a girl that happens to like this not a week after I saw this thread.
Not really, your just aware of it now. Its like buying a new car and all the sudden it seems like you see everybody has your make/model of car now.

MrBob

I can't say I've ever really tried it...I'm more a reverse-cowgirl kind of guy anyway.

ColeR91

Not really, your just aware of it now. Its like buying a new car and all the sudden it seems like you see everybody has your make/model of car now.
True, but It's is still somewhat of a coincidence considering this is the first girl I've dated in 3 years, haha.