• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Southern Weight - by FANedFox - (~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - Ashley moves to Parkins, LA and starts enjoying a new life.

Southern Weight
By FANedox

[Editor's note: adapted from a former version to accommodate age rules and resolve some realism issues - a bit longer tale in a different setting by one of our veteran writers.]

Chapter One

Ashley called to her Mom, "I just got a job offer!"

"Oh, where is it, dear?"

"In Parkins, Louisiana." replied Ashley.

"That is great dear, but do you really want to teach in the Deep South," her mom replied with hesitation.

"Yes mom I do. I’ve always wanted to see the South, and this is a perfect opportunity."

Her Mom really did not think this was truly such a great idea. She worried about her youngest daughter and feared what she knew was her weakness. knew her . She realized that Ashley had taken pretty good care of herself while in college, avoiding the freshman fifteen. Still, she knew her daughter had a voracious sweet tooth and rich southern desserts would certainly stick to her now svelte figure.

Ashley was a petite twenty four year old. She weighed one hundred and ten pounds and was five foot three inches tall. She was quite pretty, with long dark brown hair and blue eyes. Fairly small breasts, flat stomach and a cute round bottom atop fairly slim thighs.

"Ashley dear, are you sure this is where you want to work and live?" she asked again.

"Yes Mom I do. I'm sending in my acceptance letter for a two year teaching contract. It’s a small town high school and I’ll be the entire math department." Ashley said with an aura of determination

/Her mom sighed. "It is your decision Ashley. I just hope you don't come to regret it."

"What do you mean mom?" said her daughter.
"I worry about you gaining weight down there. The highest percentages of obesity in the country are in the south. It is so hot in the summer people stay indoors and don't get much exercise," confessed her mom.

"Mom I will be fine. I will work out and run as often as I can," Ashley responded.

"Alright Ashley, but watch out for sweets and deserts, you know those are your weakness," said her herself to what she felt might be inevitable.

Two weeks later Ashley arrived in Parkins. A small town near the Texas border. She found a place to live and moved in over the weekend before school started. The apartment complex had a nice outdoor pool and patio area.

On Monday Ashley pulled into the high school parking lot. It was hot and her sun dress stuck her body, she was so warm. She thought, "I will just have to get used to this humidity and heat."

She walked inside and turned into the office.

A very heavy older woman whom Ashley took to be the school secretary looked up and smiled, "Good Morning! You must be our new math teacher, Ashley right?"

Ashley smiled, "Yes ma'am, I am Ashley Fox."

"Welcome dear, sorry it is so hot today, would you like a glass of tea?" asked the secretary.

"Oh yes that would be great," Ashley replied.

The secretary got up and literally waddled over to a counter , got out a glass and a pitcher of tea for the refrigerator and poured a glass for Ashley and refilled her own. She handed the glass to Ashley, "Here you are dear, it is nice and cold."

Ashley took a sip, "This is very sweet and so good, thank you."

"You are welcome dear, Oh I am so rude, my name is Bobbie, I am the principal's and school's secretary."

"It is nice to meet you Bobbie," smiled Ashley.

A few minutes later the rest of the faculty began arriving. The first thing Ashley notice about her colleagues, was how heavy everyone was. There were twelve teachers and six teaching assistants and all of them were overweight. They were all women, most in the early forties. Four used scooters to get around they were so obese. But Ashley immediately liked them. They made her feel welcome and everyone was very helpful.

The principal had everyone in the conference room and started going over the plan for the term and the first day of school. Someone bought some baguettes, still warm from the bakery and covered in powdered sugar. Ashley absent mindedly ate three, plus three more large glasses of sweet tea. Bonnie noted approvingly that Ashley apparently was pleased to be part of this faculty.

Everyone went out to lunch, the principal treated, as was their tradition the beginning of each year. They went to a buffet in town not far from the school. Ashley got a ride with Clara, who was the English teacher for the seventh and eighth graders. Clara was Ashley's height, but nearly hundred pounds heavier than Ashley. She was about ten years older than Ashley. She shared with the new teacher that she had been married since she graduated from college, had two children and one was 18 and in the high school.

Ashley was surprised that they drove only four blocks to the buffet. "Clara, why didn't we all just walk over here?"

Clara laughed, "Ashley, it is ninety seven degrees out and the humidity is nearly one hundred percent, we would be drenched if we walked."

They got to the buffet, called the Hungry Farmer, and went in and joined the group. As Ashley was going down the various lines she was startled at how much food everyone was taking. Clara even added things to Ashley's tray, "Oh honey, try these "hush puppies" they are so good here."

She was surprised that nearly everything was deep fried, even the vegetables. But the food was very good, Ashley finished her food and was trying to decide whether to have a dessert, thinking, she had a lot to eat. Clara convinced her to try the pecan pie, ala mode of course. Ashley loved how sweet it was and had a second piece it was so good.

She and Clara went out to drive back over to the school. Ashley could feel how full she was. The meeting resumed as soon and as everyone got back. Ashley was full and a bit tried, so she drank sweet tea the rest of the afternoon to stay awake.

The meeting ended around five, Ashley went down to the rest room to pee, she had had so much tea to drink. When she came out the principal was waiting in the office for her. "Ashley, would you join me for dinner this evening? I like to get to know my new faculty members before school starts."

"I would love to ma'am, let me get my things," the new teacher replied.

They went to one of the nicer restaurants in town. Ashley was still feeling full from lunch and drinking sweet tea all afternoon, but the menu was awesome. The principal insisted that Ashley order a rich, deep fried sea food platter. The prawns were huge and coated with a rich greasy batter, Ashley could not resist, she cleaned her plate. The then principal insisted they have dessert and Ashley had a large slice of pecan pie with a large scoop of ice cream.

Ashley and the principal got back to her car, parked at the middle school around eight o'clock. Ashley thanked her for a wonderful dinner and great conversation. She got in her car and drove to her apartment. She got her things and went inside. She needed to use the bathroom again and went in.

Ashley was stunned, she was so full, she was visibly bloated. She pulled off her sun dress and stared at the bulge that this morning had been a flat stomach. She thought, "Mom was right about Louisiana, I am going to have to really watch what I eat and how much or I am going to get huge here."

She went to bed full and bloated, but content..

The next morning Ashley decided no breakfast, she had to get her appetite under control. She was fine until that morning's meetings started. The center of the table was covered with rich pastries and other southern treats. There was coffee too, but only real cream and sugar to doctor it up. So again, Ashley ate a lot more calories and grams of fat than she intended too.

They went to the same buffet/restaurant that they went to the day before and again Ashley ate way more than she intended to. Back to the school for the remainder of the day.

As the last meeting broke up, Clara came over to Ashley, "Ashley, honey what are you doing for supper?"

Ashley looked at Clara, "I don't have any plans, I thought I would fix something at my apartment."

"Ashley why don't you come over to my house for supper, it's not far and I would love to have you meet my family," declared Clara.

Ashley could hardly refuse, though she had planned to barely eat anything at home, since she had had so much to eat all day. "I would love to Clara, what time?" she asked.

"Why don't you just follow me home right now," replied Clara.

Ashley giggled, "That works for me."

She followed Clara out to the parking lot, again noticing how heavy Clara was. She dutifully followed Clara a few blocks and pulled up in front of a modest, but well-kept house, as Clara pulled into a carport. She got out and met Clara outside the carport. "Come in Ashley."

Clara led Ashley inside, she opened the door the house was nice and cool. Ashley was warm, as her car barely had time to cool off with a short drive. Clara's husband, Ted was sitting in a lounger, he got up when the women came in.

""Ted this is our new math teacher, Ashley Fox, Ashley this is my husband Ted."

Ashley smiled, "Nice to meet you Ted."

"The same ma'am. Clara you didn't tell me how pretty she is!" Ned stated.

Ashley blushed a bit. Ashley was surprised but appreciated the compliment. She was a little startled by Ted, he was huge. He was six foot four and weighed nearly three hundred pounds, with a big belly bulging out in front of him.

"Now Ted, don't go embarrassing the poor girl." Declared Clara

Clara said, "Ashley make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink? Supper will be ready in about twenty minutes."

Ted blurted out, "How about a beer Ashley?"

"A beer would be nice, yes please," said Ashley, who wasn’t a frequent drinker.

Ted went into the kitchen and got a couple of beers.

He and Ashley chatted while Clara got supper organized. She had put a crock pot on early that morning, so she just needed to cook some rice and a vegetable. While they were talking, Clara and Ted's daughter, Sally Jo, came in. "Hi Mom; hi Dad."

Ted said, "Sally Jo, this is the new math teacher, Miss Fox."

"Oh pleased to meet you ma'am," "Please to meet you too, Sally Jo."

Ashley was getting used to nearly everyone being overweight in Parkins. Sally Jo, was quite plump, being almost as tall as Clara and Ashley but weighing at least thirty pounds more than Ashley did.

Clara soon called, "Supper is ready you'all."

They went into the dining-room and Clara insisted that Ashley sit next to her. Clara served Ashley a heaping plate of gumbo, a couple slices of thick warm bread and several spoonful's of rice. Before Ashley could say a thing. Ted got her another beer too.

Ashley cleaned her plate and Clara dutifully refilled it for her. She had another beer before they finished too. Clara had Sally Jo bring out a large pecan pie and a tub of ice cream and she insisted that Ashley have a large slice and a couple scoops of ice cream. They washed down the pie and ice cream with glasses of sweet tea. Ashley really did enjoy herself, though she had not planned on eating so much, but she enjoyed talking with Ted and Clara, as well as Sally Jo.

By eight-thirty and now stuffed Ashley was ready to go home and get to bed, the first day of classes was tomorrow. She hugged everyone good bye trying not to bump anyone with her bloated abdomen. Ted walked her to her car. "Thank you Ted for having me, I had a wonderful time."

"You're welcome Ashley, we expect to see a lot more of you too." Ted said.

She drove over to her apartment, only a few blocks, but it was still stifling hot out. While driving she thought about Ted' comment about "seeing a lot more of her" thinking to herself, "Am I going to get a lot bigger, or just come by more often. If I eat like I did tonight, it will be both!"

Ashley went into her apartment and peeled off her dress and went into the bathroom. She was surprised by her reflection. She was quite bloated, her belly was sticking out so much there was a curve in it from the waist band of her bikini curving up to just below her boobs. Ashley ran her hand over her belly, getting just a bit aroused, she thought,

"I can sure see why everyone down here is so fat, the food is awesome and so much of it. I should really start working out." She brushed her teeth and hair, pulled off her panty and bra and got a teddie and bikini panty to wear to bed.

Ashley showered, dressed and had a quick breakfast, knowing that the office at school would be well stocked with pasties, etc. This was the first day of school and she was excited to meet her pupils. She was right, there were plenty of rich pastries and again Ashley indulged.

She was the only math teacher, so she had classes in basic math, algebra, geometry and beginning calculus – all targeted at the seniors. The advantage was the small class size – none had more than twenty students. She also had a "homeroom." She wasn't surprised that nearly all of the kids were overweight. The kids were all very polite, calling her ma'am or Miss Fox.

Latest posts

Back