• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Special Dental offer for Dimensions Readers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzdentist

I would like to thank Conrad for allowing me to post this information. For all readers of Dimensions I extend a warm invitation to experience guilt-free dentistry at my office in Manhattan, right on lovely Washington Square Park.

For anyone who schedules an appointment with my office at 212-924-6890 between now and April 30th, will receive a 20% discount on all services except X-rays, exam and cleaning. We are also offering a whitening special of $200 for a take home whitening kit.

All you have to do is mention that you saw this on Dimensions when you come in. This offer applies to forum readers and their families.

I practice modern, painless dentistry with state of the art equipment. Please visit my website, http://www.jazzdentist.com for more information. We are even open on Saturdays!

Sincerely,

Dr. Peter J. Silver

name29ml.jpg

Latest posts

Back