• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Special Diet - by Karl (~BBW, Eating, ~SWL, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karl

~BBW, Eating, ~SWL, ~SWG – a dietary advisor takes on the project of her life with results she did not expect.

Special Diet
By Karl

Lisa was a 24 year old dietary advisor. She had a sporty figure and weighed around 110 pounds and was about 5.4 ft. Her eating habits were focusing on healthy stuff and she did lots of sports to maintain her figure. After her graduation she opened her own business. She went to the bank to ask for financing and got a bank loan of 50.000 EUR. She rented office space and leased a car as she thought the business will increase further. She had her own business and was successful with a few first clients.

However after a few months and only very few clients she started to run out of cash. She needed a bigger fish - a rich client. She asked her father about it and he told her that he knows a very rich owner of a big company who has a rather fat niece. Lisa got the telephone number and called Mr. Baker to ask him about his niece. Mr. Baker was a very friendly guy and told her about his niece Clara (18 years old) who weighed about 280 pounds. As Mr. Baker knew Lisa’s father and money was not a big deal at all he offered her a special contract on success fee only. For every pound Clara looses Lisa will be entitled to receive a bonus of 1.000 EUR. Lisa immediately agreed and thought about how much money she could earn with Clara. They agreed upon meeting next Monday to introduce Lisa to Clara.

They met at a fine restaurant on Monday. As Lisa arrived Mr. Baker and Clara were already sitting on the table and waiting for her. Mr. Baker introduced the girls to each other and both looked at each other. Lisa was a little shocked of Clara. Not that she had not seen bigger people before but this girl did not make a big deal out of it. She wore tight clothes which showed every roll of fat. Usually bigger people tried to hide their curves. Lisa had not seen a person before who actually showed it.

Clara looked at Lisa and was a little jealous about her perfect shape. She was so toned and not flabby at all. No gram of fat. Clara was too fat and she knew that very well. Until now she just had not been motivated enough to lose some pounds. She wanted to try with Lisa’s help and greeted her politely:

“Hi, I am Clara. And your ‘project’ as you can see.” she touched her belly and smiled.

“Hi Clara. Pleasure meeting you. I am sure we will be able to get you into shape and change your nutrition.” Lisa said. She said hello to Mr. Baker and took a seat.

Soon the waiter arrived and she ordered a salad and orange juice. The others had ordered already. They were talking a little about everything and finally signed the contract. A very detailed contract and Lisa only checked her fees and signed. Then the food arrived.

Lisa could not believe her eyes as a big quarter pounder with extra cheese and double French fries was put in front of Clara. As soon as her salad was placed in front of Lisa she took it and exchanged her food with Clara’s. Clara looked amazed and snapped, “Hey what’s wrong? That’s my food!”

“We start right now with your new diet. You have to stop eating things like that. Eat my salad instead.” Lisa explained.

“And you eat my Jumbo-Burger?”

“Ehm… well” she looked at Mr. Baker who just nodded, “yes, obviously”.

Her father told her before that Mr. Baker did not like people who waste energy, food or other resources. This was even part of his business. He was the owner of a large recycling company. And there was a strange clause in her contract which said: “All efforts should be undertaken not to waste any resources, in this case in particular food. The agent ensures this principle by all means.”

Lisa was no lawyer and did not think about contracts too much. She needed money and this client had plenty of it.

The girls started eating and Clara was looking at Lisa jealously. Lisa had troubles with the burger as it was very large, maybe her largest burger ever. Clara decided that it will not be easy for Lisa and she was sure that this project would ruin Lisa’s perfect figure.

After a two weeks Clara did not lose a single pound. Lisa did not know why as she told her strictly what to eat and what not. When Mr. Baker called and asked why there was no progress Lisa had to admit that she did not know.

She traced it back to the fact that she was not with Clara all the time and did not know if she obeyed her diet orders all the time. Mr. Baker’s answer was simple. Lisa should be together with Clara as much as possible. And he added “as agreed upon in the contract”. As she did not read the contract she did not know if this was true or not but as she had no other clients at the moment she agreed.

From the next day on Lisa was Clara’s shadow. She was with her all the time except Clara’s training hours with Joe, which was about 3 hours a day. This time Lisa used to do her own workout.

During the next 2 weeks it happened more and more often that she had to change food with Clara who did not care about Lisa’s orders all the time and sometimes ordered hamburger, pizza, muffins or milkshake. Sometimes Clara did it on purpose just to vex Lisa. So it happened that Lisa started to eat more and more with Clara. But Lisa made sure that her daily sport routine was not broken and managed not to gain weight. At least she thought she did not gain. Lisa had no scale and did not know that she put on 5 pounds in the last two weeks.

After one month of working with Clara she still did not lose a single pound. Lisa was frustrated and spoke openly with Clara. She told her that she did not understand and why nothing happens. Clara just listened. Lisa was also very open about her financial situation and admitted that she needed 5.000 EUR by end of next month. Clara now found the weak spot of Lisa. As she did not care if she really had to lose weight or not she made the following offer:

“For every pound I lose you gain two. For instance if I lose 5 pounds you have to gain 10 but you would get 5.000 EUR as agreed in our contract.”

Lisa thought about the offer but she needed money badly and had no other opportunity in sight. And maybe this was the only way to trigger Clara’s weight loss.

“Ok deal. Let’s see how this goes.” Lisa answered.

“Good. Let’s get on the scale” Clara said. She stripped to her underwear and stepped on the scale. Lisa has seen other fat people before but no one being that fat and not in her underwear. Lisa stood there with her mouth open and stared at Clara’s roles.

Clara stepped on the scale first: 278 pounds – a loss of 2 pounds since start.
Lisa was next: 115 pounds – a gain of five pounds since start. Lisa was not shocked at all. This was just a small deviance.

“Since I lost 2 pounds already you will be entitled to receive 2.000 EUR already. And you gained even more than just 4 pounds.” Clara said.

“I am not sure if I can keep this up if you really start to lose weight,” Lisa said.

“Well you want me to lose. Either this way or no way. You have to gain,” Clara said dominantly.

“I don’t know how. I never gained on purpose. How did you gain that much?”

“I have an idea. You eat what I would eat and I am sure you will gain weight,” Clara said.

Lisa was hesitating but finally agreed and from the next day on Clara decided what Lisa had to eat.

Latest posts

Back