Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by squeezablysoft, Jun 8, 2018.

1. May 4, 2019 #41

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Today is my 35th birthday, so yeah I'm feeling kinda old now that I'm officially in my mid-thirties. Especially since I always kinda thought I'd be farther along in life by now, I mean I guess everybody kinda feels this way but I'm still trying to finish college for Pete's sake (though also I got my Associates degree yesterday so that's good but I still have like 3 more years to get my Bachelor's). And it doesn't help that I've found like 3 silver hairs on my head in the past week. But I started the day with stuffed crust pizza and Crunch bars because that's how you do birthday breakfast right, right? And I'm ordering burgers for my birthday dinner, so looking forward to that.

Tl/dr, It's my 35th birthday today and I'm kinda having a midlife crisis rn but I'm a pro at eating my feelings so it's all good. :cool:

ODFFA and Frogman like this.
  2. May 4, 2019 #42

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

You're not alone, Squeezably. Even though I'm not there just yet, I've had a very similar version of the crisis you described.

Wishing you the happiest and most scrumptious birthday possible!
    616741c24916b7998bd6ad53095f1f3e--birthday-hug-birthday-pins.jpg

squeezablysoft likes this.
  3. May 4, 2019 #43

RVGleason

RVGleason

RVGleason

4. Jul 3, 2019 #44

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Important Update on my Fascinating Life: I think I might have mentioned here before that I've been basically housebound since I came back to be with my mom in Florida, since we didn't have a vehicle and being in a wheelchair and unable to transfer myself makes it more complicated to get rides. Well, we just found a used van with a lift for the chair that we were juuuuust able to pull together enough money to buy. Still not really going anywhere just yet since I don't drive and mom can't until she has cataract surgery (which she is scheduled for in a couple weeks), but this is definitely an exciting development!

Also, I've definitely decided I will be going to the University of North Florida next month and mom and I had been going around and around about me wanting to live in the dorm again and her wanting to move to Jacksonville and have me stay with her and commute. But it looks like I'm going to get what I wanted because after buying the van we won't have enough money for mom to move by next month. So I know mom is disappointed about that and will worry about me and I will worry about her too, but also I'm excited to be on my own(ish) and have the freedom to do things like I want to again (like unrestricted eating and gaining and, erm, other stuff ).

Green Eyed Fairy and Tad like this.
  5. Jul 5, 2019 #45

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Ok, I made a new Google account for Dims stuff. Email is sweetsunnyspark@gmail.com and I have a YouTube account under sweetsunnyspark as well (also Snapchat and Instagram) but I haven't posted anything yet, keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks.

sarahe543 and Tad like this.
  6. Jul 5, 2019 #46

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Enjoy the dorm life! (and classes too)

7. Jul 5, 2019 #47

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing