Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

Omg I love mukbangs! Believe it or not, I often watch them for the relaxing ASMR effect more than anything else.
Yeah, as a foodie and feederism fan who experiences ASMR, I have to say I enjoy mukbangs on multiple levels lol, which aspect I'm enjoying most depending on the individual case. Mouth sounds definitely trigger the brain tingles but on the other hand watching someone totally lose themselves in the pleasures of eating and having foodgasms, well, that's another kind of tingles! :p

squeezablysoft

So I haven't updated y'all on my health stuff since the little snippet in my video. I had been worried about possibly getting told my blood sugar was too high but that was good, as was my other blood work. Except the doctor said my TSH level was one of the highest he's ever seen. 😯 So we're definitely going to have to up my thyroid medicine dose, probably a few times over the next few weeks.

I also got 2 new prescriptions just now that I'll be starting tomorrow morning. One is Baclofen for my cerebral palsy spasticity which will hopefully improve my pain and range of motion.

The doctor also confirmed a diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder and we discussed a few different possible medications but ultimately the one he decided to try with me is Duloxetine (Cymbalta), nearest I can figure is probably because I have a lot of muscle pain and it's supposed to help that as well as the mood.

Shh! Don’t tell!

So I haven't updated y'all on my health stuff since the little snippet in my video. I had been worried about possibly getting told my blood sugar was too high but that was good, as was my other blood work. Except the doctor said my TSH level was one of the highest he's ever seen. 😯 So we're definitely going to have to up my thyroid medicine dose, probably a few times over the next few weeks.

I also got 2 new prescriptions just now that I'll be starting tomorrow morning. One is Baclofen for my cerebral palsy spasticity which will hopefully improve my pain and range of motion.

The doctor also confirmed a diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder and we discussed a few different possible medications but ultimately the one he decided to try with me is Duloxetine (Cymbalta), nearest I can figure is probably because I have a lot of muscle pain and it's supposed to help that as well as the mood.
Are you an anti-depressant virgin? Never took them before?

Shh! Don’t tell!

Yup, any advice for my first time? 😊
Not really because I took a different kind for a different reason. I took SSRIs for OCD and got off them because they made me tired and forgetful, and also decreased my sex drive. For me the cure was worse then the disease, but it’s different for each person and I wouldn’t presume to know your situation. Good luck, I hope they’re helpful for you.

squeezablysoft

Well, I figured trying 2 new medications at once was probably a mistake and sure enough I got terribly sick and I'm not sure which medicine did it. I suspect it was the Baclofen, since I actually had increased spasticity which can happen, it backfires for some people. I was also throwing up and feeling very weak and hot, although the thermometer said I didn't have a fever.

I went to the hospital again Friday evening and they couldn't find anything wrong other than I was really dehydrated. I kind of wanted them to keep me till I felt stronger but they did send me home that night. I've been mostly in bed since then and barely eating anything.

They gave me some nausea medicine which is helping but I still feel really weak and it's kind of scary because mom isn't feeling well either and we're kind of struggling trying to take care of each other. I'm hoping if I can start eating again I can get some strength back.

And then I'm going to try the Cymbalta again because I really need some help with the depression, with everything that's been going on I'm having a really tough time dealing. The doctor said I might tolerate it better if I take it at night so I'll be asleep if any side effects come up.

Latest posts

Group builder