Quantcast

Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

Day 18: So today my mom commented on how my mouth always turns down and she was like "Don't do that, you're a pretty girl and it ruins your face when you do that". I suppose it never occurred to her that her fat-shaming me like she was doing again last night might not exactly make me more smiley. But anyway, I tried to smile a little in this picture. I'm still too embarrassed about my awful teeth to take a full smile pic but I'm doing this #dailyselfie project to try to honestly depict what life with depression is like so I guess that's just another part of it.
20201018_082749.jpg

squeezablysoft

I've gotten a little bit behind on posting my #dailyselfie pics but I have been taking them each day and will post asap. Been behind on stuff in general cause I've had a massive toothache. :(
images (6).jpeg

larce

DM Supporter
thank you for liking my post ! you seem very sweet and lovable ,especially like the picture with your glasses ! I also think you look wonderful smiling ! larce

larce

DM Supporter
i have plans of going to Florida next year for a couple of weeks ,Are you in a relationship or are you available for a tour of the area ?

squeezablysoft

i have plans of going to Florida next year for a couple of weeks ,Are you in a relationship or are you available for a tour of the area ?
I'm at my mom's house rn but I'm going to be going back to college next year. That won't be till August though so it depends what time of year you're thinking of coming down.

larce

DM Supporter
I am hoping for July if I am done with work then ! How far from Tampa are you ? OH and what do you enjoy doing in your area ? Larce

squeezablysoft

Day 23: I felt brave today and decided to go ahead and take a picture that shows the mess my mouth is.
20201023_155457~2.jpg
The bad tooth (actually have several but this is the one that hurts worst rn):
20201023_155149~2.jpg