Quantcast

Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

could be worse ,are you getting dental implants or crowns ? (you are still very pretty !!!!) smile
It's a bit complicated because I have no way of getting to the dentist rn. First thing I gotta do is get a ramp built cause I'm a wheelchair user and every entryway in my house has a step. Everyone I've talked to about building a ramp has quoted me some crazy high price. So I think I'm going to start calling churches around here to see if anyone might be willing to help.

larce

DM Supporter
that is unfortunate !I am a contractor and have built many of those ramps ,but I live some 3ooo miles away ! I hope you will find someone who can build it for a decent price ! I think around 700 in materials is about right ,lumber prices have increased due to fires and hurricanes !

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
It's a bit complicated because I have no way of getting to the dentist rn. First thing I gotta do is get a ramp built cause I'm a wheelchair user and every entryway in my house has a step. Everyone I've talked to about building a ramp has quoted me some crazy high price. So I think I'm going to start calling churches around here to see if anyone might be willing to help.
OK, i found out something else i hate about this ridiculous forum software, forcing me to post: my finger slipped on the Like, as i tried to figure out the meaning of the other choices, and i see no way to remove a Like or similar response. What is up with that?!

So i have to put the true meaning in text.
• Do like that you’re pursuing options.
• Sad that there are price barriers, and currently physical barriers, to your dental health. (This is the emoji i was searching for.)

larce is a contractor (and Apple autocorrect doesn’t want me to type his name); i am not. I don’t understand why it has to be as much as $700.

Besides churches, what about contacting the local branch of Habitat for Humanity? Someone might have some spare time and materials to make you a ramp.

Apologies to all for this likely-worthless post. I wouldn’t have made it if the forum software let me remove my accidental Like.

Best Dental and All Other Health Wishes!

squeezablysoft

11/06/2020 Day 37: Going crazy with toothache again but otherwise ok. Getting more hopeful about current events. Upped my Effexor from 75 mg to 150 mg, hoping that helps.
20201108_200447.jpg

Last edited:

squeezablysoft

11/08/2020 Day 39: I had a dream last night that the increase in my Effexor dose really worked and I wasn't feeling depressed at all any more. I was suddenly optimistic and excited for the future and motivated to do things. I even wanted to clean my room lol!
20201109_155231.jpg

Reactions: Tad

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Fight that demon girl. Don't let it take control of you. You are a beautiful woman. Don't let anything get you down. Be strong, love your life, and fight! I know how it is to be without hope, but your amazing will come to you'll be patient enough :)

Latest posts