• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SS clothing that needs a new home

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie S-R

I've got a bunch of things needing a new home. I'm open to working with someone on pricing if they really want something. I'll give a good deal on several things, and combine shipping. If something can ship for 1st class I'll do it, if not flat rate priority will probably be the best. I'll list a price that I'd like for an item, but remember I'm open (I'll also take payments or do a layaway on the more expensive things). I really want these to find new homes. You can PM me or send me an email at zaftig2k at yahoo dot com. PayPal preferred - would consider money order.

1. Embroidered Lace Swing Top in white Nylon lycra - super soft, machine wash line dry. Slightly sheer not see through. Really beautiful and feminine. Slight elastic gather at the bust. Elbow length sleeves. This is from my Etsy shop. New never worn. Size 5X/6X. Bust 75", Hips 95", Length 39". Listed on Etsy for $59.00 will sell here for $35.00.

2. Wool cape from my Etsy Shop. This is stunning wool that I got from Scotland - it is soft, not itchy, and dry clean only. It is a beautiful amethyst heather. The cape is open with arm holes, and has lovely thistle buttons at the front and big patch pockets. It measures 110" at the hips, and is 45" long. This is a medium weight wool, and it's perfect for layering. I'm asking $189.00 for it on Etsy, but would happily sell it to anyone here for $120.00

View attachment lacetop3.jpg

View attachment lacetop2.jpg

View attachment lacetop4.jpg

View attachment cape1.jpg

View attachment cape3.jpg

Latest posts

Back