• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBW FFA/Feeders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilo riley

I wonder how common this phenomenon is. I think most FFA's tend to be slim and like the size difference of a heavier man. Likewise, I think most FA's like their women to be much heavier than them. I think in both these cases the women tend to be submissive(not always of course, but i think in most cases).

What got me thinking about BBW and SSBBW that like to get their men fat is something I noticed with real life friends. My now ex-girlfriend and I were friends with this couple who would have fit into the average sized boyfriend and very fat girlfriend paradigm. Lets call them Ron and Deb. I'm guessing, but I'd say Ron was about 190 lbs and Deb was about 400. So I was pretty shocked recently when I saw them both and Ron was really frickin fat. He was fatter than Deb, who looked like she may have lost about 50 lbs. But yeah, Ron was a good 400 lbs. He had this huge belly apron that when he sat down it just looked like his trousers were filled with helium. I hadn't seen Ron in ages (maybe 6 or 7 years) but I thought, "damn dude, Deb must be a good cook."

So I called my ex-girlfriend to get the 411 on the whole Ron and Deb thing and she told me that Deb was a dominatrix feeder. Both my ex-gf and Deb had been in the BBW scene for awhile but i always suspected that Deb, like my ex-gf, was a feedee.

I guess not though. She's a SSBBW Dominatrix feeder. Is that a rare combo or no?

Latest posts

Back