SSBBW on Sex Swing;)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hello Beauties;)

Does any of you have ever tryide any of these standalone sex swings with spring in the middle?? I am wondering if such a frame and spring it self can handle and moreover liftting up and down woman that weight let's 600 lbs. I would love to see such a nicely curved super sized lady being lifted up and down easily by that swing. Girls please share your expieriences with these swings maybe it is not worth and effort to buy it maybe it is impossible for such a swing to lift my lady:) Hopefully it would not break under her sexy ass:)

View attachment 1.png

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
My wife has expressed interest in one of those. Or a tantra chair. Inexplicably we’ve never pursued anything. I guess everyday life and expenses sort of keep us from being able to just spring for this stuff. It’s definitley fun to think about. We’re about to sell our house so maybe if we are able to set aside enough cash we’ll be able to take a look at something here.

Warrior

Yes, that would be great too see a big girl on this swing. But I dont think that the spring will hold the weight for a long time. After a short time it will be only a wire!

Latest posts