SSBBW & Summer (Realities)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AtYourMercy

Heat exhaustion is no joke! One summer I went thru it 5 times. I was new to taking mental health meds and I overheated a lot quicker than my friends.

I get hot very quickly now too. I try to limit outdoor time to early in the mornings or late evenings.

Like tonight, my boyfriend has plans for us to go fishing but waiting until 5 to head to the beach as its just so hot. We'll probably be out to 9/10 tonight.

We live near a river so I will be spending a lot of time there this summer too. I just bought a new swimsuit from Torrid to wear.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Heat exhaustion is no joke! One summer I went thru it 5 times. I was new to taking mental health meds and I overheated a lot quicker than my friends.

I get hot very quickly now too. I try to limit outdoor time to early in the mornings or late evenings.

Like tonight, my boyfriend has plans for us to go fishing but waiting until 5 to head to the beach as its just so hot. We'll probably be out to 9/10 tonight.

We live near a river so I will be spending a lot of time there this summer too. I just bought a new swimsuit from Torrid to wear.
I didn't know that anti-depressants could make you hotter so I googled it

"KEY POINTS
  • Though 1 in 6 Americans take psychiatric medications, many aren't aware of the need to be mindful of the heat in summer months.
  • Some psychiatric medications increase sweating, while others impair sweat production.
  • Some medications slow blood pressure (hypotension), while others impair cognitive functioning in extreme heat.
  • It is imperative to know the signs of heat exhaustion."

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
There is also this....

1. Blood pressure medications
There’s a risk between heat and high blood pressure medications. Certain prescription treatments for high blood pressure, also known as hypertension, can make you more susceptible to heat intolerance. This is especially true for two types of medications: thiazide diuretics and beta blockers.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"No more chocolate, not even as chocolate ice cream. Time for fruit & milk, not cream based ice cream."
Wait, whut? What does chocolate have to do with heat? Is it because of the diuretic effect of caffeine?

Donna

Definitely NOT Jolly
Maybe because chocolate loses its temper in the heat, the cocoa separates from the cocoa butter and milk used to make milk chocolate?

It could be a matter of taste, as well. Chocolate to me is too heavy in the heat of summer. I prefer lighter flavors, like watermelon and citrus.

Aldam

I will not be swayed by those lizard folks-post away. Air conditioning or I gotta GTFO.

NO camping or walking outside.
None of those fucking year round cold co-workers complaining either- I'm bigger than they are and will smack down a bitch when I'm too fucking hot.
Seriously though....I get quite hostile when my a/c is threatened.

View attachment 150177
🤣

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
I will not be swayed by those lizard folks-post away. Air conditioning or I gotta GTFO.

NO camping or walking outside.
None of those fucking year round cold co-workers complaining either- I'm bigger than they are and will smack down a bitch when I'm too fucking hot.
Seriously though....I get quite hostile when my a/c is threatened.

View attachment 150177
LMAO ... again

Latest posts