• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBWs - A Rude Contest but a chance to win big bucks

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
OK, I know this is kind of obnoxious, but I thought I'd post it here and either let you "get at 'em" or... maybe one of our very own SuperSize BBWs in the NYC area might want to try to win a few thousand bucks. It's part of the Opie and Anthony radio show...

PM me for a link. Or google the Opie and Anthony Show. But be warned: It's called the Fatty Pig Fatty Contest. *rolling eyes*

Here's some info copied from the site.

Are you a Big Beautiful Woman (a 'BBW')? Are you sporting some extra baggage? Are you plump? Are you a beefy gal? Do you have a hard time NOT nose-diving into a buffet? Well, if so...WE WANT YOU...to point and laugh at. Of course, we are willing to PAY handsomeley for the privilege. Here's the skinny... or the not-so-skinny, if you will:
- From now until we decide it's over, haul ass to our Free FM studio (40 West 57th St in NYC)...
- Strap on a bikini (or other revealing outfit)
- Put on a PIG MASK (we have one for you)
- Have a snack...or fifty...
- WEIGH IN.

At the end of this contest, the HEAVIEST gal to grace the Opie and Anthony Show with her presence is going to win $10 for every pound on her body. 350 pounds = $3500.00. Now that, ladies...is a lot of hamburgers. Good luck!

I hope no one is offended. It's no worse than some of the awful anti-fat news articles we post - and there is a plus side. Let'm PAY!

It looks like the largest woman so far is 505 lbs.

PS Don't shoot the messenger! I thought it was vile, but...maybe we can send some gals down and educate them somehow??

AND WIN THE MONEY. :p

(Another warning: Is it possible that the contest isn't for real? I don't see any legal gibberish that accompanies legit contests...)

Latest posts

Back