Ssbhm

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
No, sorry. There were, but they were all asked to leave about three years ago because they were taking all the attention from the skinny guys who wanted to become bhm.

Now I think they're all on grommr.

tankyguy

Fun fact: 50% of SSBHM turn out to be just a bunch of kids in a trenchcoat.

escapist

Belt Buster!
We are a Myth, wrapped in a mystery, enshrouded by an enigma.....oh wait nope we are here and talk all the time about how this tiny cardboard world wasn't really made for giants like us to walk the Earth anymore.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Every time I glance at this thread title, I think it says "Skyrim" and then become disappointed when it isn't.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Every time I glance at this thread title, I think it says "Skyrim" and then become disappointed when it isn't.
And now I'm disappointed there's no fatties in Skyrim. I did a search for a mod, and found this wonderful post:

Why no obese people? I understand during medi-evil times people were more poor / didn't have access to fattier foods / did more manual labor.

But with all these cheese wheels around and the "house-wives" I can hardly justify the lack of fatties in Skyrim. I think top priority for the modding community should be delegating all time and resources to program proper obese / fat people of varying levels.

Perhaps code in lots of cheese or something on their person for an added touch.

Thoughts?
^ Pretty much what I would say. Hai guise, we need fatties...for realism. Yeah. Realism. DO IT QUICKLY I NEED IT NOW.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
And now I'm disappointed there's no fatties in Skyrim. I did a search for a mod, and found this wonderful post:

^ Pretty much what I would say. Hai guise, we need fatties...for realism. Yeah. Realism. DO IT QUICKLY I NEED IT NOW.
You're a pervert

Even though you didn't say anything at all sexual, you're still a pervert.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

Fuck...that was my thought exactly, about the cheese wheels.

Even though you didn't say anything at all sexual, you're still a pervert.
Butt sex.

LOL. Fuck Talos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcx6UbMCtfI

tankyguy

I blame Sanguine, Daedric Prince of debauchery, gluttony and greed.
He's been slacking off at temping mortals in Skyrim.

He's also the Prince of sloth, so go figure.
:p

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I blame Sanguine, Daedric Prince of debauchery, gluttony and greed.
He's been slacking off at temping mortals in Skyrim.

He's also the Prince of sloth, so go figure.
:p
Oh man, I was JUST thinking about Sanguine earlier. Definitely my favorite Daedric Prince :wubu: And perhaps my own career aspiration. I could go for a mod with those specifics of Daedric temptation...

I think this is the best route this thread could have taken.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Oh man, I was JUST thinking about Sanguine earlier. Definitely my favorite Daedric Prince :wubu: And perhaps my own career aspiration. I could go for a mod with those specifics of Daedric temptation...

I think this is the best route this thread could have taken.
The only way this could have gone better is if we had taken a turn towards the "who are you eating" route.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
The only way this could have gone better is if we had taken a turn towards the "who are you eating" route.
What kind of eating, though? Could it be both? There's the fragments of an Xzibit meme in my head (something something something, cannibalism during oral sex something something) but I can't make it work.

Concluding thoughts: There should be a survival horror video-game where you can harvest the meat off any humanoids you kill. Additionally, they should all be fat.