Ssbhm

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tankyguy

Oh man, I was JUST thinking about Sanguine earlier. Definitely my favorite Daedric Prince :wubu: And perhaps my own career aspiration. I could go for a mod with those specifics of Daedric temptation...
I love the way you think.
:smitten:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
What kind of eating, though? Could it be both? There's the fragments of an Xzibit meme in my head (something something something, cannibalism during oral sex something something) but I can't make it work.

Concluding thoughts: There should be a survival horror video-game where you can harvest the meat off any humanoids you kill. Additionally, they should all be fat.
4 Ways to Eat People in Skyrim
1. random human flesh (ingredient)
2. as a werewolf
3. equip Ring of Namira
4. as a vampire (more of a human drink, though)

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Man, I come in here thinking I'm going to read about SSBHMs and find it's another Skyrim thread. :D

tankyguy

Man, I come in here thinking I'm going to read about SSBHMs and find it's another Skyrim thread. :D
How about a compromise of reading about SSBHM playing Skyrim?

One time I'm exploring with my warrior kitted out with heavy Daedric Armor and Volendrung when a lone female Forsworn comes out of nowhere charging me. I swing by reflex and it goes into the cinematic for the 'bear hug' attack that sometimes plays with 2h weapons with her yelling "I'm going to enjoy this!"

After the cinematic finishes, she says "...I yield..." as she slides down a gentle slope into a brook and then floats away downstream.
I never even got her name.
:p

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
How about a compromise of reading about SSBHM playing Skyrim?

One time I'm exploring with my warrior kitted out with heavy Daedric Armor and Volendrung when a lone female Forsworn comes out of nowhere charging me. I swing by reflex and it goes into the cinematic for the 'bear hug' attack that sometimes plays with 2h weapons with her yelling "I'm going to enjoy this!"

After the cinematic finishes, she says "...I yield..." as she slides down a gentle slope into a brook and then floats away downstream.
I never even got her name.
:p
Haha, nice one!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I suggest anecdotes of ssBHM playing platformers and/or JRPGs! Does anybody want to have a massive retro video game party with me?

gotigersgo2000

What about those of us around the SSBHM mark (somewhere in the upper 300/lower 400 range) that don't play RPG's? Where do we belong?

gotigersgo2000

The only games I play are card games (gin, rummy, poker, blackjack, Uno, NO hearts or spades), trivia, and this hybrid of water polo/ basketball/ judo my friends and I play during the summer. Never been into video/computer games, though I wish I was. The only game I can play for hours is Tetris. Almost everyone I know loves their XBox or PS4 or WoW. I just can't get into them, and would prefer to read or do something else.

Guess I don't belong.

gotigersgo2000

Oh don't be that way. I just derailed a thread that was already dead - if anyone wants to engage in relevant discussion here, don't be put off by the thread decomposer! ;)
Sorry, I forgot to put the sarcasm emoticon :doh:

AppreSheAte

I'm gaining, definitely getting quite a large belly, and have crossed the 300 lb mark, but I'm also fairly tall, 6-2, and other than having a bigger belly, am not that large overall. I'm not sure if I'd stay at 300 lbs for long if I stopped overeating. Do I count yet as a SSBHM? :confused:

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
The only games I play are card games (gin, rummy, poker, blackjack, Uno, NO hearts or spades), trivia, and this hybrid of water polo/ basketball/ judo my friends and I play during the summer. Never been into video/computer games, though I wish I was. The only game I can play for hours is Tetris. Almost everyone I know loves their XBox or PS4 or WoW. I just can't get into them, and would prefer to read or do something else.

Guess I don't belong.
Nope, don't say that. I play only solitaire and mahjong. And I don't judo or anything that requires movement or thinking. I mostly sit in the back of the room, knit and cap on people. Somehow I'm mixed up in this thread too so you've got company. There's coffee back here. :D

KHayes666

Go away
Nope, don't say that. I play only solitaire and mahjong. And I don't judo or anything that requires movement or thinking. I mostly sit in the back of the room, knit and cap on people. Somehow I'm mixed up in this thread too so you've got company. There's coffee back here. :D
You just made Renee laugh so hard. Cheers!

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
Oh don't be that way. I just derailed a thread that was already dead - if anyone wants to engage in relevant discussion here, don't be put off by the thread decomposer! ;)
Necrophilia is such a turn on.

Group builder