• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stacey And I - by Shylah (BHM, Dining, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BHM, Dining, WG: From the mailbag, the story of the blossoming of a feedee/feeder relationship . . .

Stacey And I
By Shylah

I smiled at the assistant at McDonalds as she handed me my 4 double cheeseburgers, 4 bacon cheeseburgers and 2 large milkshakes. She must have been keen on me because she added 2 more cheeseburgers to my order for free.

I guzzled down the whole meal with wild vigour in my car and soon my poor belly was totally stuffed almost to bursting point. My belly was hard, taut and round from all the food that I had consumed and was bulging out audaciously in front of me, stretching the material of my t-shirt, which was riding up over my gut, exposing about two inches of my luscious new flab.

I unbuttoned my jeans which had grown very snug during my recent weight gain of 24 pounds and let my full, full pot belly expand outwards, pushing the zipper of my jeans all the way down. I let out a yawn of sated lethargy and leaned back in my chair, I absentmindedly ran my hands over my stuffed belly, exposing it for all to see. I felt so embarrassed when I noticed some skinny thirty-something mothers staring at me with disgust in their eyes as well as some teenage girls who were giggling at me.

Their mean-spirited attitude towards me made me feel a bit depressed, I felt as though I could not relax in my car without them watching my every move, so I quickly buttoned my jeans again and stepped out of the car and headed back to McDonalds across the road.

I felt my chubby thighs jiggling as I walked back to the restaurant, I looked down at my round potbelly straining at my tight t-shirt. I suddenly became quite self-conscious of my gain, my chubby body, double chin and chubby cheeks. I became aware of the mothers and teenagers staring at me again and felt absolutely huge as I tried to ignore them. I prayed that I would not run into anyone I knew in the restaurant who would question me about the substantial and in all honesty, quite noticeable growth of my waistline

Although I felt dreadfully anxious about my weight in public, I must admit that in secret I have been enjoying my growth as much as possible, locking myself in my bedroom at home to pig out on donuts, milkshake and chocolate and thoroughly enjoying the new fullness of my blossoming body.

I enjoy the constant nagging of my health conscious mother, and I feel proud every time she comments on how “chunky” I’m getting. Still, she has diminished authority now, I’m a 19-year-old man and I’m quite capable of looking after myself.

I felt much better when I got inside the restaurant; the air conditioning and mouth-watering smells soothed my anxiety. There was only one thing that could ease my embarrassment over the events of the afternoon - more food, and lots of it too. I stepped up to the counter and ordered 4 Big Macs and a large Coke. The same girl who served me earlier took my order again; I was expecting her to look at me with disgust over my utter gluttony but instead she took a quick glance down at my plump thighs and my bulging gut and gave a smile of understanding. I paid up and received my meal.

Sitting down at one of the tables I quickly began eating my latest indulgent feast. About halfway through my meal, two extra burgers and two portions of fries appeared at my table and I looked up to see who had put them there, it was the girl who served me earlier, what was going on? “Enjoy your meal,” she cheerfully said as she hopped off nonchalantly. Why was she being so generous and giving me more food? I myself had no idea, but I was really enjoying stuffing myself and the contenting feeling of being so outrageously overstuffed.

I soon noticed that the same attendant was looking over at me and smiling. I reached into one of my portions of fries and pulled out a piece of paper I unfolded it and read what it said -

‘I am amazed at how much you’re eating today babe. I’m really impressed by your healthy appetite so I have decided to let you have all the food you want today - for free. I’m really gagging to find out how much you can really eat!

-Stacey.’​

Latest posts

Back