• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stamina increase

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juice

I was wondering if any of you had experience with this: In the last year or so I find it difficult to move as I used to. I know it's natural given the fact that I've gained a lot of weight in a relatively short time, but I always used to be quite fit for my size and I was never thin.

Simple things make me out of breath but my main concern is walking. A 2-minute walk leaves me literally in ruins and I have to sit down immediately. My symptoms after walking (for a very short distance, like an isle of a supermarket) are tight and heavy leg muscles and back pain. If I don't sit down, bending forwards gives me some relief. I used to have some back pain some time ago which has got much better and I don't suffer at all these days. It's just the walking thing and it's not just my back.

I don't want to go back to the doctor or another doctor because I know and we all know that I will get the usual lecture. And I know that my weight is probably the reason. Have you had experience with this? Do you think my body will adjust eventually? Is it due to weak abdominals or on the weight of my belly. :confused:

Your comments / advice / opinions are very appreciated

Latest posts

Back