• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Still too skinny?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logan494

So I know on this board there's a lot of talk about size acceptance issues, but mine may be a little different. Growing up I've always been skinny and people have ALWAYS commented on that. Only recently did I start actually making a conscious effort to change that by working out more and eating more. Now people are saying they can see a difference and in these pictures I can a little bit but when I look in the mirror I still see the same person. Thoughts? Similar experience? Can you tell a big difference?
They are almost 2 years apart to the day.

View attachment Photo on 2010-06-30 at 17.46.jpg

View attachment Photo on 2012-06-25 at 00.52.jpg

Latest posts

Back